With the Razer Seiren Mini, big sounds can come in small packages. Introducing our ultra-compact condenser mic made for streaming with smaller or portable setups, and capable of producing professional-grade audio—thanks to a supercardioid pickup pattern and a 14mm condenser capsule. System Requirements: Windows 7,8, 10; Mac OS 10.8 onwards; Sony PS4
- Ultra-precise supercardioid pickup pattern
- Professional Recording Quality
- Ultra-compact build
CLARITY MADE COMPACT
Big sounds can come in small packages. Meet the Razer Seiren Mini-an ultra-compact condenser mic that's the perfect fit for professional grade-audio with any streaming or video call setup.
ULTRA-PRECISE SUPERCARDIOID PICKUP PATTERN
Because this compact condenser mic is tuned with a tighter pickup angle, it can focus on your voice and has better ambient noise reduction-ensuring that background sounds like typing and mouse clicks are minimized.
PROFESSIONAL RECORDING QUALITY
With its 14mm condenser capsule and flat frequency response, the mic can create a more accurate reproduction of your voice-broadcasting with stellar clarity that’s filled with crisp highs and deep lows.
ULTRA-COMPACT AND PORTABLE
Made for minimalist or smaller setups, this compact condenser mic barely takes up any desk space and is discreet on camera so that the focus is always on you. It’s also easy to bring along if you need to take your streaming or work elsewhere.
- Sample Rate: Min 44.1 kHz / max 48 kHz
- Bit Rate: 16 bit
- Capsules: Ø 14 mm condenser capsule
- Polar Patterns: Supercardioid
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz–20 kHz
- Power Required: 5V 500mA (USB)
- Sensitivity: 17.8 mV/Pa (at 1 kHz)
- Max SPL: 110 dB (THD > 1% at 1 kHz)
- THD: > 1% at 1 kHz
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: None