The RSC duDuo e1 is a Dual-Channel camera system which enables a user to capture footage from the front and rear of their vehicle, simultaneously. Utilizes the Sony STARVIS® Image Sensor for the front camera, in combination with an f/1.6 6-layer glass lens, and a 140-degree field of view.
Providing high-sensitivity performance through Sony’s WDR (Wide Dynamic Range) Technology, the duDuo e1 captures sharp and clear imagery in 1080p during the day and footage beyond the visible light range at night. Powering the duDuo e1’s rear camera, is the Sony EXMOR® Image Sensor, allowing a user to capture video in 1080p, which is especially important when it comes to the small details, such as license plates. In addition, the RSC duDuo e1 includes a Parking Surveillance mode, designed with 24/7 recording in mind to protect you and your car even while it’s parked. With simplistic and easy user operation, tied with superb night-vision recording, the RSC duDuo e1 is truly the all-in-one vehicle security solution.
- Dual Channel Camera System
- Sony STARVIS (Front) + Sony EXMOR (Rear) Image Sensor
- f/1.6 7-Layer Glass Lens
- 3.0″ Large LCD Viewfinder
- Parking Surveillance Mode
Super Night-Vision Mode.
Poor lighting while driving or parked? Not a problem for the duDuo-e1, with its Super Night-Vision capability powered by Sony’s new STARVIS image sensor.
Dual Channel Full HD System
Experience full protection for your vehicle when driving or parked, providing assurance that your vehicle is monitored at both front and rea
3.0″ Large LCD Viewfinder.
Easily access your recorded videos, setup and manage your camera via the large built-in 3.0″ LCD screen.
Parking Surveillance Mode.
Be protected while your vehicle is parked. The parking monitor mode records any events no matter if you’re at work, shopping, or dining.
Sony STARVIS Image Sensor
Equipped with SONY STARVIS image sensor enables the camera to capture images even under harshest lighting conditions with Night-vision capability.
140° Wide View Angle
Never miss a single detail on the road by capturing a wide field of view.
128GB Memory Card Support
Store up to 24 hours of drive time with the support of 128GB memory card capacity.
G-Sensor File Protection
Automatically protects the video recording if an impact has been detected.
- Recording Resolution: 1080p Full HD (1920x1080) (Front & Rear)
- Frame Rate: 30 Frames Per Second (Front & Rear)
- Image Sensor: Sony STARVIS CMOS (Front) Sony EXMOR CMOS (Rear)
- Viewing Angle: 140° Diagonal (Front) 130° Diagonal (Rear)
- Lens Aperture: f/1.6 6-Layer Glass Lens (Front & Rear)
- LCD Viewfinder: Yes. 3.0"
- GPS Tracker: No
- Video Stamping: Date / Time / Custom Text
- Parking Mode: Yes
- Operating Temperature: - 30°C ~ 75°C - 22°F ~ 167°F
- Recording Media: Class 10 / UHS-I microSDHC/microSDXC
- Max Supported Capacity: 128GB
- Connectivity: microUSB
- Power Input: 5V 1A via microUSB
- Power Storage: Built-in 130mah Lithium-Ion