Samsung 860 EVO 2.5'' 1TB SATA III 3-D Vertical Internal SSD
The newest edition to the world's best-selling* SATA SSD series, the Samsung 860 EVO is specially designed to enhance performance of mainstream PCs and laptops. With the latest V-NAND technology, this fast and reliable SSD comes in a wide range of compatible form factors and capacities.
Speeds are consistent, even under heavy workloads and multi-tasking allowing for faster file transfer. The 860 EVO performs at sequential read speeds up to 550 MB/s* with Intelligent TurboWrite technology, and sequential write speeds up to 520 MB/s. The TurboWrite buffer size* is upgraded from 12 GB to 78 GB.
Up to 8x higher TBW (Terabytes Written)* than the 850 EVO. Feel secure storing and rendering large sized 4K videos and 3D data used by the latest applications. The Samsung 860 EVO with V-NAND technology is backed by a 5-year limited warranty.
Benefit from faster, more fluid communication with your host system. The refined ECC* algorithm and a new MJX controller generate higher speeds, and the improved queued trim enhances Linux compatibility.
Multiple form factors
Whatever size your computer needs, there is an 860 EVO for you. Choose among the 2.5-inch size for desktop PCs and laptops, and the SATA-based M.2 (2280) or the mSATA for ultra-slim computing devices.
- Series: SSD 860 EVO
- Usage Application: Client PCs
- Interface: SATA 6 Gb/s Interface, compatible with SATA 3 Gb/s & SATA 1.5 Gb/s interface
- Capacity: 1000 GB (1 GB=1 Billion byte by IDEMA)
- Sequential Read Speed: Up to 550 MB/s Sequential Read
- Sequential Write Speed: Up to 520 MB/s Sequential Write
- Random Read Speed: Random Read (4KB, QD32): Up to 98,000 IOPS
- Random Read Random Read (4KB, QD1): Up to 10,000 IOPS Random Read
- Random Write Speed: Random Write (4KB, QD32): Up to 90,000 IOPS
- Random Write Random Write (4KB, QD1): Up to 42,000 IOPS Random Write
- Controller: Samsung MJX Controller
- NAND Flash: Samsung V-NAND 3bit MLC
- Cache Memory: Samsung 512 MB Low Power DDR4 SDRAM
- Trim Support: Yes
- AES Encryption: AES 256-bit Encryption (Class 0)TCG/Opal IEEE1667 (Encrypted drive)
- S.M.A.R.T. Support: Yes
- GC (Garbage Collection): Auto Garbage Collection Algorithm
- WWN Support: World Wide Name supported
- Device Sleep Mode Support: Yes
- Internal Storage: Yes
- Power Consumption (W): Average: 2.2 W, Maximum: 4.0 W (Burst mode)
- Reliability (MTBF): 1.5 Million Hours Reliability (MTBF)
- Operating Temperature: 0 - 70 ? Operating Temperature
- Shock: 1,500G & 0.5ms (Half sine)
- Form Factor: 2.5" SATA III
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 3.94" X 2.76" X 0.27"
- Weight: .19 lbs.
- Management SW: Magician Software for SSD management
- Warranty: 5 Years Limited Warranty or 150 TBW Limited Warranty