Samsung 860 PRO | 2.5'' 256GB SATA III 3-D Vertical Internal SSD
Powered by the latest V-NAND technology and a robust algorithm-based controller, the 860 PRO readily handles heavy workloads of high-end PCs, workstations and NAS (Network Attached Systems) to give lasting assurance to gamers, IT and creative professionals.
- Management Software
- Firmware Update
- Performance Benchmark
- Data Security
Speeds are consistent and sustained, even under heavy workloads and multitasking. The 860 PRO performs at sequential read speeds up to 560 MB/s with the combination of the latest V-NAND and a refined controller, delivering sequential write speeds up to 530 MB/s.
Under heavy workloads, endurance is everything. Safely store and render 4K videos and 3D data used by the latest applications, up to 10.7x higher TBW* than the previous 850 PRO. The latest V-NAND technology gives you industry-leading endurance backed by a 5-year or up to 4,800 TBW limited warranty.
Benefit from faster, more fluid communication with your host system. The refined ECC* algorithm and a new MJX controller generate higher speeds, and the improved queued trim enhances Linux compatibility.
- Series: SSD 860 PRO
- Usage Application: Client PCs
- Interface: SATA 6 Gb/s Interface, compatible with SATA 3 Gb/s & SATA 1.5 Gb/s interface
- Capacity: 256 GB (1 GB=1 Billion byte by IDEMA)
- Sequential Read Speed: Up to 560 MB/s Sequential Read
- Sequential Write Speed: Up to 530 MB/s Sequential Write
- Random Read Speed: Random Read (4KB, QD32): Up to 100,000 IOPS Random Read
- Random Read (4KB, QD1): Up to 11,000 IOPS Random Read
- Random Write Speed: Random Write (4KB, QD32): Up to 90,000 IOPS Random Write
- Random Write (4KB, QD1): Up to 43,000 IOPS Random Write
- Controller: Samsung MJX Controller
- NAND Flash: Samsung V-NAND 2bit MLC
- Trim Support: Yes
- AES Encryption: AES 256-bit Encryption (Class 0)TCG/Opal IEEE1667 (Encrypted drive)
- S.M.A.R.T. Support: Yes
- GC (Garbage Collection): Auto Garbage Collection Algorithm
- WWN Support: World Wide Name supported
- Device Sleep Mode Support: Yes
- Internal Storage: Yes
- Power Consumption (W):Average: 2.0 W, Maximum: 3.3 W (Burst mode)
- Reliability (MTBF): 1.5 Million Hours Reliability (MTBF)
- Operating Temperature: 0 - 70 ? Operating Temperature
- Shock: 1,500G & 0.5ms (Half sine)
- Form Factor: 2.5'' SATA III
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 3.94'' X 2.75'' X 0.27''
- Weight: 0.14 lbs.
- Management SW: Magician Software for SSD management
- Warranty: 5 Years Limited Warrantyor 300 TBW Limited Warranty
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.