Enjoy more accessible terabyte capacity. The SSD 860 QVO gives you huge storage, with solid performance and reliability with exceptional value. This breakthrough was achieved with Samsung’s latest 4-bit MLC V-NAND flash technology. Now's the time to upgrade to the fast SSD you need.
- Samsung V-NAND technology
- Up to 550 MB/s read and 520 MB/s write speeds
- Up to 1,440 TBW or 3-year limited warranty
Speed Up to a New Normal
Speed it all up. Up to 550 MB/s read and 520 MB/s write speeds* give the experience of a new computer with fast boot-ups, shutdowns, transfers, and application responsiveness. Intelligent TurboWrite** accelerates write speeds and maintains long-term high performance with a larger variable buffer.
Always be sure. The SSD 860 QVO is your reliable alternative to legacy storage, built with Samsung V-NAND technology, and backed by a limited warranty of 3 years or up to 1,440 TBW*. Samsung has carried out extensive analysis of SSD user patterns in order to ensure a sufficient TBW rating for everyday PC users.
Benefit from faster, more fluid communication with your host system. The refined ECC algorithm and a new MJX controller generate higher speeds, and the improved queued trim enhances Linux compatibility. Our advanced engineering makes the 860 EVO more compatible with your computing system.
Benefit from faster, more fluid communication with your host system. The refined ECC* algorithm and a new MJX controller generate higher speeds, and the improved queued trim enhances Linux compatibility
- Application: Client PCs
- Interface: SATA 6 Gb/s Interface, compatible with SATA 3 Gb/s & SATA 1.5 Gb/s interface
- Dimension 100 X 69.85 X 6.8 (mm)
- Weight: Max. Approx. 51.0g Weight
- Performance: Up to 550 MB/s Sequential Read * Performance may vary based on system hardware
- Sequential Write: Up to 520 MB/s Sequential Write * Performance may vary based on system
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.