Samsung 970 PRO | 512GB V-NAND NVMe M.2 Internal SSD
Experience the best. For intensive workloads on PCs and workstations, the 970 PRO delivers ultimate performance powered by Samsung's NVMe SSD leadership. The latest V-NAND technology and new Phoenix controller in a compact M.2 (2280) form factor meets the needs of the most demanding tech enthusiasts and professionals.
- Management Software
- Firmware Update
- Performance Benchmark
- Data Security
Performance that puts you in command. The 970 PRO combines the next-gen PCIe Gen 3x4 NVMe interface with the latest V-NAND technology and a newly enhanced Phoenix controller to achieve fearless read/write speeds up to 3,500/2,700 MB/s*, approximately 30 percent faster than the previous generation.
Get the ultimate sustainable performance. The 970 PRO delivers up to 1,200 TBW* with a 5-year limited warranty, achieving 50 percent greater endurance than the previous generation, all powered by the latest V-NAND technology.
Achieve a new level of drive confidence. Samsungâs advanced nickel-coated controller and heat spreader on the 970 PRO enable superior heat dissipation. The Dynamic Thermal Guard automatically monitors and maintains optimal operating temperatures to minimize performance drops.
Advanced drive management made simple. Samsung Magician software will help you keep an eye on your drive. A suite of user-friendly tools helps keep your drive up to date, monitor drive health and speed, and even boost performance.
- Series: SSD 970 PRO
- Usage Application: Client PCs
- Interface: PCIe Gen 3.0 x4, NVMe 1.3
- Capacity: 512GB (1GB=1 Billion byte by IDEMA)
- Sequential Read Speed: Up to 3,500 MB/s
- Sequential Write Speed: Up to 2,300 MB/s
- Random Read Speed:Random Read (4KB, QD32): Up to 370,000 IOPS Random Read
- Random Read (4KB, QD1): Up to 15,000 IOPS Random Read
- Random Write Speed: Random Write (4KB, QD32): Up to 500,000 IOPS Random Write
- Random Write (4KB, QD1): Up to 55,000 IOPS Random Write
- Controller: Samsung Phoenix Controller
- NAND Flash: Samsung V-NAND 2-bit MLC
- Trim Support: Supported
- AES Encryption: AES 256-bit Encryption (Class 0)TCG/Opal IEEE1667 (Encrypted drive)
- S.M.A.R.T. Support: Supported
- GC (Garbage Collection): Auto Garbage Collection Algorithm
- Device Sleep Mode Support: Yes
- Internal Storage: Yes
- Temperature proof: Yes
- NVMe: Yes
- Gaming SSDs: Yes
- Average Power Consumption (system level): Average: 5.2 W, Maximum: 8.5 W (Burst mode)
- Power consumption (Idle): Max. 30 mW
- Voltage: 3.3 V Â± 5 % Allowable voltage
- Reliability (MTBF): 1.5 Million Hours Reliability (MTBF)
- Operating Temperature: 0 - 70 â Operating Temperature
- Shock: 1,500 G & 0.5 ms (Half sine)
- Form Factor: M.2 (2280)
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 3.16'' x 0.09'' x 0.87''
- Weight: 0.0175 lbs.
- Management SW: Magician Software for SSD management
- Warranty: 5-Year Limited Warranty or 600 TBW Limited Warranty
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.