Discover one of the easiest ways to add storage to your computer with Toshiba’s Canvio® Basics portable hard drive, offering one of the simplest storage solutions right out of the box. Canvio Basics Portable Hard Drives offer plug and play ease of use with no software to install. Just connect it to the USB port on your computer and you are good to go.
- Capacity: 1 TB; Speed: 5400 RPM; Transfer Rate: Up to 5 Gb/s; Average Seek Time: 12ms; Cache Buffer: 8MB
- USB 3.0-powered portable add-on storage and operating system compatibility- Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows, PC
- Plug and play operation. Easy to use with no software to install.
- Accommodates large digital files with spacious storage capacity.
- Compact, smudge-resistant design. Built-in internal shock sensor
Perfect place to put it all
For those who want easy, effective drag-and-drop storage to manage their growing digital library, the Canvio Basics is a great solution. Offering up to 2 terabyte of capacity1 and powered by USB 3.0 technology, it lets you copy even some of the largest files off your PC and onto the drive faster than ever before.
Portability at its best
Thanks to a special internal shock sensor and ramp loading technology to guard against accidents and drops for greater peace of mind, it's also the perfect way to share or transport your digital content and can be used with USB 2.0 connections, too.
Whether for work, school or digital entertainment, Canvio Basics Portable Hard Drives accommodate large digital files with spacious storage capacity. You can rest assured that there is a Canvio Basics Portable Hard Drive that meets your storage needs and your lifestyle. Your digital world is growing by the moment. So expand your storage effortlessly and forge ahead confidently with Toshiba's Canvio Basics portable hard drive.
- Interface: USB 3.0
- Capacity: 2TB
- Cache: 8MB
- RPM: 5400 RPM
- Average Seek Time: 12ms
- System Requirements: Formatted NTFS for Microsoft Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7; Available USB 2.0 or USB 3.0 Port