The TP-Link EAP245 V3 ceiling-mount access point is ideal for modern business settings. You can install it anywhere you can run a PoE Ethernet cable and add more access points. In no time, you'll get concurrent 1,750Mbps* Wi-Fi speeds over two bands. As you move from room to room, your connected device will shift seamlessly from one access point to the next without any dropout. With captive portal, you can limit guest access and easily manage users. Comprehensive management utilities are offered for easy tweaking of your Wi-Fi.
Superior Wi-Fi Speeds and Performance
QCA enterprise class chipsets, dedicated high-power amplifier and professional antenna along with the latest generation 802.11ac Wave 2 MU-MIMO technology, ensure superior 1750 Mbps Wi-Fi speeds and long-range coverage over 2.4GHz and 5GHz wireless bands.
802.11k/802.11v seamless roaming switches clients automatically to the access point with the optimal signal with a seamless transition when moving. This allows sensitive applications like VoIP and video conferences to go uninterrupted.
Secure Guest Network with Facebook Wi-Fi and SMS Login
Guest Network provides secure access to guests sharing your Wi-Fi network, with captive portal helping maintain only authorized guests to use the network. The addition of SMS and Facebook authentication simplifies the captive portal even further to simplify connectivity and boost your business.
Multiple PoE Options for Easy Installation
EAP245 supports both 802.3af PoE and Passive PoE power supply, can be either powered by a PoE switch or the provided PoE adapter. The addition of elegant appearance and simple mounting design for easy attachment to a wall or ceiling further makes deployment effortless and flexible.
Cloud Centralized Management - Anytime, Anywhere
Omada Hardware Controller OC200 and Omada Software Controller make it easy to manage and monitor the whole Omada network in real-time, while cloud service enables remote and secure access no matter where you find yourself.
- Simultaneous 450Mbps on 2.4GHz and 1300Mbps on 5GHz totals 1750Mbps Wi-Fi speeds
- Supports Seamless Roaming so even video streams and voice calls are unaffected as users move between locations
- Cloud centralized management and Omada app for ultra convenience and easy management
- Support Power over Ethernet(802.3at/802.3af) for convenient and affordable installation
- Secure guest network along with multiple authentication options (SMS/Facebook Wi-Fi/ Voucher, etc.) and abundant wireless security technologies.
- Band Steering Automatically moves dual-band devices onto the wider 5GHz band for faster connections
- Load balance ensures large numbers of users have smooth network experiences in high-density business networks
- Supports management VLAN for an enhanced network management
- Manufacturer: TP-Link
- Brand: TP-LINK
- Product Line: TP-Link Omada
- Model: EAP245
- Edition: V3
- Packaged Quantity: 1
- Antenna Form Factor: Internal
- Antenna Qty: 6
- Type: Wireless access point
- Form Factor: Wall / ceiling mountable
- Connectivity Technology: Wireless
- Data Link Protocol: IEEE 802.11a, IEEE 802.11ac, IEEE 802.11b, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11n
- Wireless Protocol: 802.11a/b/g/n/ac
- Data Transfer Rate: 1750 MBps
- Wi-Fi Bands: 2.4 GHz, 5 GHz
- Power Over Ethernet (PoE): PoE
- Wi-Fi AC Rating: AC1750
- Interfaces: 1 x 1000Base-T (PoE) - RJ-45
- Type: Omada Controller
- Type: Power injector
- Power Consumption Operational: 12.3 watt
- Color Category: White
- Included Accessories: Ceiling mounting kit, PoE injector, Wall mounting kit
- Encryption Algorithm: WEP, WPA, WPA2
- Compliant Standards: FCC, RoHS