TP-Link’s Archer C20 comes with the next generation Wi-Fi standard – 802.11ac, backward compatible with 802.11n and 3 times faster than wireless N speeds. With higher power efficiency and robust security, 802.11ac is the perfect way to accelerate a home multimedia network and solve congestion that multiple devices may cause.
- Supports 802.11ac standard - the next generation of Wi-Fi
- Simultaneous 2.4GHz 300Mbps and 5GHz 433Mbps connections for 733Mbps of total available bandwidth
- 3 external antennas provide stable omnidirectional signal and superior wireless coverage
733Mbps Dual Band Connections for Lag-Free Work
With 433Mbps wireless speeds over the crystal clear 5GHz band and 300Mbps over the 2.4GHz band, Archer C20 offers you the flexibility of two dedicated networks and ensures amazing wireless performance. Simple tasks such as sending e-mails or web browsing can be handled by the 2.4GHz band while bandwidth intensive tasks like online gaming or HD video streaming can be processed by the 5GHz band – all at the same time.
Stable Omnidirectional Signal and Superior Coverage
With 3 fixed external antennas combined with higher quality antenna technology, you can experience excellent wireless performance with stable signal in every direction and high speed across greater distances. This provides you with incredible wireless coverage and reliability from anywhere in your large home or office.
Easy Setup and Use
Set up the Archer C20 in minutes thanks to its intuitive web interface and the powerful Tether app. Tether also lets you manage its network settings from any Android or iOS device, including parental controls and access control.
- Standards: Wi-Fi 5 - IEEE 802.11ac/n/a 5 GHz, IEEE 802.11n/b/g 2.4 GHz
- WiFi Speeds: AC750 - 5 GHz: 433 Mbps (802.11ac), 2.4 GHz: 300 Mbps (802.11n)
- WiFi Range: 2 Bedroom Houses - 3× Fixed Antennas, Multiple antennas form a signal-boosting array to cover more directions and large areas
- WiFi Capacity: Medium - Dual-Band, Allocate devices to different bands for optimal performance
- Working Modes: Router Mode, Access Point Mode, Range Extender Mode
- Processor: Single-Core CPU
- Ethernet Ports: 1× 10/100 Mbps WAN Port, 4× 10/100 Mbps LAN Ports
- Buttons: WPS/Wi-Fi Button, Power On/Off Button, Reset Button
- Power: 9 V = 0.6 A
- WiFi Encryption: WEP, WPA, WPA2, WPA/WPA2-Enterprise (802.1x)
- Network Security: SPI Firewall, Access Control, IP & MAC Binding, Application Layer Gateway
- Guest Network: 1× 5 GHz Guest Network, 1× 2.4 GHz Guest Network
- Protocols: IPv4, IPv6
- Parental Controls: URL Filtering, Time Controls
- WAN Types: Dynamic IP, Static IP, PPPoE, PPTP, L2TP
- Quality of Service: QoS by Device
- NAT Forwarding: Virtual Server, Port Forwarding, Port Triggering, DMZ, UPnP
- IPTV: IGMP Proxy, IGMP Snooping
- DHCP: Address Reservation, DHCP Client List, Server
- DDNS: NO-IP, Comex, DynDNS
- Dimensions (W×D×H): 9.1 × 5.7 × 1.4 in (230 × 144 × 35 mm)