TP-Link Archer C5400X AC5400 Tri-Band Gaming Router
Game without the annoying lag by adding the Archer C5400X AC5400 Wireless Tri-Band Gigabit Router from TP-Link to your gaming arsenal.
This high-performance gaming router features a 1.8 GHz quad-core processor, three co-processors, and 1GB of RAM memory for up to 66% faster throughput over comparable routers. In addition to enhanced processing power, this router also features link aggregation, allowing you to combine two of the eight Gigabit LAN ports, effectively doubling your connection speed from 1 Gb/s to 2 Gb/s. For wirelessly connected devices, the Archer C5400X supports RangeBoost technology designed to expand coverage for a stronger, more reliable wireless connection.
The Archer C5400X router supports the 802.11ac Wi-Fi network standard and operates on a single 2.4 GHz frequency and dual 5 GHz frequencies for a total wireless bandwidth of 5400 Mb/s. The single 2.4 GHz frequency supports wireless data transfer rates of up to 1000 Mb/s while the dual 5 GHz frequencies support wireless data transfer rates of up to 2167 Mb/s. This allows you to allocate more bandwidth-intensive tasks such as streaming multimedia content and online gaming to the faster more efficient 5 GHz bands.
If a wired connection is what you desire, the Archer C5400X has you covered as it comes equipped with eight Gigabit Ethernet ports as well as link aggregation to supercharge your connection. In addition to Ethernet connectivity, this router also features dual USB 3.0 ports so you can share files throughout the network from USB compatible hard drives and access both the built-in print and media servers.
- TP-Link HomeCare, powered by Trend Micro, updates automatically and always keeps your home protected.
- Team two of the eight Gigabit LAN ports or one LAN with the WAN port to double connection speeds from 1 Gb/s to 2 Gb/s.
- Devices located farther away from the Archer C5400X benefit from greatly improved connection quality so you can game anywhere, from the basement to the garage and even the backyard.
- Combined wireless speeds up to 1000 Mb/s over 2.4 GHz, 2167 Mb/s over 5 GHz-1 and 2167 Mb/s over 5 GHz-2
- Provides data transfer rate 3 times faster than 802.11n for each stream
- A 1.8 GHz 64-bit quad-core CPU balances the demands of your devices and improves NAT throughput to keep connections fast and continuous
- Eight high-performance antennas with a high-powered amplifier ensure the widespread Wi-Fi coverage and a stable connection
- Beamforming technology locates the connected devices and further improves the router's range and the signal strength to each mobile device, delivering a more reliable and efficient wireless connection
- Separate Wi-Fi bands enable more devices to connect to your network without a drop in performance
- Advanced QoS makes it easier for you to manage the bandwidth of connected devices or applications
- Wireless Frequency Bands: 2.4 GHz, 5 GHz Tri-Band
- Number of Antennas: 8
- MU-MIMO Support: 4 x 4
- WLAN Mode: Wi-Fi 5 (802.11ac)
- Sensitivity: -58 to -95 dBm
- Transmit Power: 20 to 30 dBm
- Supported Protocols: IPv4 IPv6 WMM
- Antenna Placement: External (Detachable)
- Ports: 8 x 10/100/1000 Mb/s Gigabit Ethernet (RJ45) (Console) 1 x 10/100/1000 Mb/s Gigabit Ethernet (RJ45) (Uplink) 2 x USB Type-A
- USB Sharing Support: Yes
- Guest Network Support: Yes
- Wireless Security: WEP 64, WEP 128, WPA, WPA-PSK, WPA2, WPA2-PSK
- VPN Support: PPTP
- Firewall Support: SPI
- Certifications: CE, FCC, RoHS, as per Manufacturer
- Dimensions: 9.47 x 9.47 x 2.18 / 24.05 x 24.05 x 5.54 cm
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.