weBoost Connect | 3G-X Cell Phone Signal Booster Kit
Every lost connection is an opportunity missed. Connect 3G-X is your solution to all those timeâs youâve had to walk into another room to find a stronger, more reliable cell signal. The Connect 3G-X amplifier wirelessly enhances cell signals for cellular devices (smartphones, tablets, Kindle, etc). With over 40 years of industry-leading telecom experience, weBoost has been solving frustrating cell phone reception problems with ic-certified signal boosters for weak signal areas in the city or remote rural areas.
- weBoostâs most affordable 3G home cell phone signal booster
- Boosts 3G signals for large buildings: big home, large office, wide areas, business
- Up to 7,500 sq ft coverage depending on outside signal
- Enhances talk, text, and 3G internet
- Works on ALL phones with ALL carriers indoors
- Kit includes booster, indoor antenna, outdoor antenna, power supply, and cables
WHO IS THIS FOR?
You need reliable signal for talk & text for a very wide area, spanning up to 7,500 sq ft depending on your outside signal. You canât deal with dropped calls, fish tank voices, and stuck text messages.
With this signal booster, get better talk & text at home or in the office. Perfect for people needing great voice quality and less dropped calls and stuck text messages. Get the stronger signal you deserve. Get ready for dependable connections and clear calls.
WHICH CARRIERS DOES IT WORK FOR?
- The weBoost 470105F Connect 3G-X amplifies talk & text and 3G for all major carrier networks except WiMax and iDen.
- All Canadian carriers (3G): Rogers, Bell, Telus, Fido, Wind, etc.
- Frequencies: 850 Mhz, 1900 Mhz.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
It works by pulling in the existing weak signal with a directional (yagi) antenna, amplifying it multiple times with Wilsonâs patented SmarTech III technology. The amplified signal bypasses all exterior and interior obstructions and interference directly to your entire home, office, or large area, up to 7,500 sq ft. From the cell tower straight to your phone for clearer calls, faster internet, wider coverage, and stable connections. Say goodbye to interruptions. For best results, it's best to have a distance of at least 6.09 metres vertically or 15.24 metres horizontally between the Outside and Inside Antenna.
Coverage Area & Product Specifications
The existing outside signal strength that you receive from the roof of your home or office (where you would mount the outside antenna) has a large impact on the amount of coverage area you get from a signal booster. It is important to remember that there are many factors that go into determining the coverage area, so actual results may vary from these estimates.
IF YOU HAVE | YOU MAY RECEIVE
- STRONG 5-BAR OUTSIDE SIGNAL â Boosted indoor signal for up to 7,500 sq. ft.
- STRONG 3 TO 4-BAR (-90 DB) OUTSIDE SIGNAL â Boosted indoor signal for up to 4,000 sq. ft.
- STRONG 1 TO 2-BAR (-100 DB) OUTSIDE SIGNAL â Boosted indoor signal for up to 2,000 sq. ft.
- NO EXISTING OUTSIDE SIGNAL â A signal booster likely will not work.
Top 10 Benefits
- 1. Eliminates Dropped Calls
- 2. Crystal Clear Voice
- 3. Quickly Delivered Text
- 4. Faster Uploads & Downloads
- 5. Reliable Connection
- 6. Improved Reception
- 7. Wider Coverage
- 8. Reduced Dead Zones
- 9. More Bars
- 10. Longer Battery Life
- FREQUENCY: BAND 5: 850 Mhz / BAND 2: 1900 Mhz
- MAX GAIN: 70 decibels (dB)
- IMPEDANCE: 50 Ohms
- POWER: 110-240 V AC, 50-60 Hz, 8 W
- CONNECTORS: N-Female
- DIMENSIONS: 6.375 x 4.375 x 1.375 in; 16.19 x 11.11 x 3.5 cm
- WEIGHT: 1.195 lbs/0.54 kg