Ready for your high performance computing needs, WD Blue 3D NAND SATA SSD offers high capacity, enhanced reliability, and blazing speed.
Add more capacity to your computer with this 1TB WD Blue solid-state driveDisk Form Factor: 2.5". Improve response times when accessing files, and solid-state drives work more reliably than conventional mechanical hard drives SATA interface offers simple connection to your computer.
High Capacity With Enhanced Reliability
A WD Blue SATA SSD uses technology not only for higher capacities (up to 4TB in the 2.5" 7mm form factor) than the previous generation WD Blue SSDs, but also to help reduce cell-to-cell interference for enhanced reliability.
Technology enables Sequential Read Speeds up to 560MB/s and Sequential Write Speeds up to 530MB/s.
An SSD is designed with no moving parts to help protect against data loss if it is accidentally bumped or dropped. And with 1.75M hours MTTF (mean time to failure)2, up to 600 TBW (terabytes written), and several error correction technologies, WD Blue SATA SSDs can help guard data for years to come.
With a certification from the WD Functional Integrity Testing Lab (F.I.T. Lab™), every WD Blue SATA SSD is verified for compatibility with a wide range of desktop and laptop computers. Every WD Blue SATA SSD goes through extensive compatibility and reliability testing to ensure it meets the high standards of the WD brand.
Downloadable WD SSD Dashboard And Acronis Software
Monitor your drive’s available capacity, operating temperatures, SMART attributes and more with the WD SSD Dashboard. Acronis® True Image™ WD Edition software, available as a free download, can clone drives and backup your operating system, applications, settings and all of your data.
5-Year Limited Warranty
Every WD Blue SATA SSD comes with a 5-year limited warranty, so you can be confident of your storage when you upgrade or replace any of your drives.
- Type: Solid state drive - internal - DEVSLP SATA low power mode, 3D NAND Technology
- Capacity: 1TB
- Form Factor: 2.5"
- Interface: SATA 6Gb/s
- Data Transfer Rate: 600 MBps
- Features: DEVSLP SATA low power mode, 3D NAND Technology, S.M.A.R.T.
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 69.85 mm x 100.2 mm x 7 mm
- Weight: 37.4 g
- Manufacturer Warranty: 5-year warranty
- SSD Endurance: 400 TB
- Drive Transfer Rate: 600 MBps (external)
- Internal Data Rate: 560 MBps (read) / 530 MBps (write)
- Interfaces: 1 x SATA 6 Gb/s
- Compatible Bay: 2.5"
- Power Consumption:
52 mW (active)
2050 mW (read)
3350 mW (write)
56 mW (sleep)
- Min Operating Temperature: 0 °C
- Max Operating Temperature: 70 °C
- Min Storage Temperature: -55 °C
- Max Storage Temperature: 85 °C
- Vibration Tolerance (operating): 5 g @ 10-2000 Hz
- Vibration Tolerance (non-operating): 4.9 g @ 7-800 Hz
- Service & Support: Limited warranty - 5 years