Enjoy free shipping on all orders over $99! Shipping Details
Our main priority is ensuring your complete satisfaction See Details
Remote monitoring and control of an individual UPS by connecting it directly to the network.
- Provides UPS control and self-test scheduling features.
- Provides data and event logs.
- Enables you to set up notifications through event logging, e-mail, Syslog and SNMP traps.
- Provides support for PowerChute® Network Shutdown.
- Supports using a Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP) or BOOTstrap Protocol (BOOTP) server to provide the network (TCP/IP) values of the NMC.
- Supports using the Schneider Electric Remote Monitoring Service (RMS).
- Provides the ability to export a user configuration (.ini) file from a configured card to one or more unconfigured cards without converting the file to a binary file.
- Provides a selection of security protocols for authentication and encryption.
- Communicates with StruxureWare Data Center Expert or StruxureWare Operations.
- Supports Modbus TCP/IP
- Lead time: Usually in Stock
- provided equipment: CD with software, User manual
- colour: Black
- height: 3.8 cm
- width: 12.1 cm
- depth: 11.4 cm
- product weight: 0.08 kg
- mounting preference: No preference
- mounting mode: Not rack-mountable
- standards: EN 55022 class A, EN 55024, FCC part 15 class A, ICES-003
- product certifications: AS/NZS 3548 (C-Tick) class A, GOST, VCCI class A
- ambient air temperature for operation: 0…45 °C
- operating altitude: 0...10000 ft
- relative humidity: 0…95 %
- ambient air temperature for storage: -5…45 °C
- storage altitude: 0.00…15240.00 m
- storage Relative Humidity: 0…95 %
- authentication: Radius