Enjoy free shipping on all orders over $99! Shipping Details
Our main priority is ensuring your complete satisfaction See Details
*This is a Final Sale Item - no returns or cancellations once shipped.
Goal Zero Sherpa 100 PD 4th Gen Power Bank
Designed for the rugged explorer, the Goal Zero Sherpa 100PD Power Bank provides you with a litany of ports designed to empower your devices to get you through your trip.
Encased in the anodized aluminum casing and bumpers is a 6400 mAh, 94.7 Wh battery, giving you enough power to charge your mobile devices on the go. A wide range of ports are available including one USB-C port that provides up to 100W charging and two USB-A ports. A 15W wireless charging platform allows you to quickly power up your mobile devices without the need for a cable. An integrated color LCD display provides you with real-time information about your battery and charging output so you can properly monitor your available power. On the rear of the Sherpa 100PD is a USB-C selector.
Charging Power: The Sherpa 100PD has enough power to recharge a variety of devices to full multiple times including a smart phone up to eight times, a tablet up to three times, and a notebook twice.
Included Cable: An included USB-C cable allows you to recharge the Sherpa 100PD as well as mobile devices sporting a USB-C port.
- I/O 1 x USB-C, Input/Output: 60 W / 2 x USB-A, Output
- Wireless Charging Qi Output (up to 15 W)
- Included Cable USB-C
- Cable Length 39" / 1 m
- Fast Charging Technology None
- Battery Chemistry Lithium-Ion
- Battery Capacity 6400 mAh / 94.7 Wh
- Recharge Time 2 to 30 Hours
- Material Aluminum
- Operating Temperature 32 to 104°F / 0 to 40°C
- Certifications CE, FCC, RoHS, UKCA *as per Manufacturer
- Dimensions (W x H x D) 7.69 x 1.02 x 3.81" / 19.53 x 2.59 x 9.68 cm
- Weight 1.5 lb / 680 g
- Package Weight 2.46 lb
- Box Dimensions (LxWxH) 10.8 x 6.4 x 2"