• License: For 1 PC (+ 1 secondary installation authorized for the same user)
• Operating Systems: Windows 10, Windows 8.1 or Windows 7 SP1 (not compatible with Mac)
Kofax Power PDF Standard 4.0 | The #1 Alternative to Adobe Acrobat
Students, home office users and small businesses are navigating unique productivity challenges. These challenges are often remedied with free software tools that seemingly help cut costs. However, these “freemium” alternatives can’t offer the functionality or ease of use needed for users to operate more efficiently.
Kofax Power PDF Standard is a powerful and intuitive tool designed for individual users to create, convert, edit and share PDF files. Power PDF Standard integrates with your unique workflow, empowering you to optimize productivity, work seamlessly across any device and platform, and meet your specific goals.
- Create and compile PDF files from almost any document or file type.
- Deliver the most accurate versions of your documents with Kofax's award winning OCR.
- Work in an easy-to-use, intuitive interface optimized for most devices and platforms.
- Collaborate with others using powerful commenting and markup tools.
- Easy-to-use, Office-style interface optimized for Windows 10 and touchscreen devices.
- Create and compile PDF files from almost any document or file type, including multiple files into a single PDF.
- Easily convert PDF files to other formats including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, images and more.
- Convert JPG files to PDF or convert PDF to JPG.
- Edit and enhance PDF documents to change text, pictures, add annotations, apply stamps and more.
- Digital and stamp-based signatures for PDF documents.
- 1.5 GHz or faster processor
- Supported operating systems
- Windows 10; 32-bit and 64-bit editions
- Windows 8.1; 32-bit and 64-bit editions
- Windows 7 with Service Pack 1; 32-bit and 64-bit editions
- 1 GB of memory (RAM) or greater
- 1 GB of free hard disk space for application files.
- Web access needed for product registration, activation, product help, and obtaining live updates for the program.
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.8. If it is not detected, it is installed with the product.