Important Notice: This product is not compatible with Mac Operating Systems, it will only function on Windows Operating Systems.
Designed for business and household use, Microsoft Office 2013 Home and Business takes care of all of your needs, both at home and at work. This software includes updated versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, and Outlook and offers you up to 7GB of online storage in OneDrive, all while staying cloud-connected.
Download Microsoft Office 2013 Home and Business at the IT Factory's lowest price and organize your life today!
The new Microsoft Office 2013 Home and Business is designed to help its users create documents faster, communicate with each other more efficiently, stay connected and save time in the process.
The software consists of updated versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote and Outlook, and offers its users up to 7GB of cloud storage in OneDrive, and an array of free office web apps to help them manage their documents from virtually anywhere.
Whether at home, at the office or on the go, Microsoft Office 2013 Home and Business will help you organize your everyday tasks more efficiently and get more done in the process. Not only that, but this software also guarantees greater support for touch, pen, and your keyboard inputs, making your user-interface more prolific than ever before.
- Type: Home and Business
- Microsoft Word 2013 new features:
- New Read Mode offers better screen-reading experience by letting the user easily zoom in on tables, charts, and images.
- Document Sharing allows all participants of the workgroup to access documents online.
- Alignment Guide enables the user to align charts, photos, videos and diagrams with the text.
- Microsoft Excel 2013 new features:
- Recommended Pivot Table enables the user to quickly perform complex analyses by summarizing the data with previews of various pivot-table options.
- Quick Analysis Lens lets the user apply formatting, sparklines, charts, and tables with a single click.
- Simplified Sharing allows the workbooks to be be saved online on OneDrive or SharePoint.
- Microsoft PowerPoint 2013 new features:
- Presenter View offers the array of tools to help the user control their presentation.
- Theme Variants offers new wide-screen, design variations that make the presentations more unique and compelling.
- PowerPoint Web App Coauthoring help the user communicate with their team.
- Microsoft OneNote helps the user stay organized by keeping all of their notes, diagrams, lectures, links and other saved data in one place.
- Simplified Sharing option lets the user share notes with family member, friends or colleagues by saving them online on OneDrive or SharePoint.
- OneNote Web/Mobile App allows the user to acces notes from Windows Phone, iOS, and Android phones.
- Microsoft Outlook 2013 new features:
- Exchange ActiveSync Support, Navigation Bar, and Social Connector allow the user to communicate with others more efficiently.
- Peeks, People Card, and Calendar help the user organize and manage their contacts and schedule their tasks more easily.
- Search, Fast Filters, Context Commands, and Weather Bar provide quick and easy access to important information.
- OneDrive cloud storage provides the user with up to 7GB of cloud storage at OneDrive, allowing them access to their data from any connected location in the world.
- Improved user interface is optimized for touch, pen and keyboard.
- Computer and processor: 1 GHz or faster x86 or 64-Bit processor with SSE2 instruction set
- Memory: 1 GB RAM (32-Bit) or 2 GB RAM (64-Bit)
- Hard disk: 3.0 GB of available disk space
- Display: 1366 x 768 resolution
- Operating Systems Supported: Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows Server 2008 R2 with .NET 3.5 or later
- Graphics: Graphics hardware acceleration requires a Direct X10 graphics card
- Browser: Microsoft Internet Explorer 8, 9 or 10; Mozilla Firefox 10.x or a later version; Apple Safari 5; or Google Chrome 17.x.
- Internet connection
- A touch-enabled device is required to use any multi-touch functionality. However, all features and functionality are always available by using a keyboard, mouse or other standard or accessible input device. New touch features are optimised for use with Windows 8.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.