Important Notice: This product is not compatible with Mac Operating Systems, it will only function on Windows Operating Systems.
Equip your business with Microsoft Office 2013 Professional and work with the best tools available for professionals – Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Outlook, Publisher, and Access – to easily create, present, communicate, and publish your ideas.
Purchase Microsoft Office 2013 Professional from IT Factory today and take advantage of our lowest prices!
Technical Product Description
Office Professional 2013 helps professionals to effortlessly create and communicate their ideas with its state-of-the-art features and a clean, simple design, including improved user interface optimized for a keyboard, pen, or touchscreen. Save your documents online on OneDrive, and you can easily access, edit, and share them on any Internet-connected device through free Office Web Apps.
With the latest version of Word 2013 and its variety of properties, you easily edit and format your ideas. Pull the content from PDF documents into Word without the need for additional software and edit paragraphs, lists, and tables.
Excel 2013 provides a new range of functions that allow you to save time formatting your data and draw valuable insights faster with the tools that recognize your pattern and auto-complete your input.
As a professional, you’ll appreciate the new version of PowerPoint 2013, as in the Presenter Mode you can split the two separate views for you and your audience, with the added bullet list and more details on your presenter screen.
OneNote 2013 now allows you to embed Excel spreadsheets, diagrams, audio clips, videos, and almost any other kind of file. You can save, browse and sync your notes to OneNote apps on other devices so you can manage them on the go.
Outlook 2013 will help you respond faster with inline replies, positioned within the body of the original message – all you need to do is type your response in the Reading Pane.
Publisher 2013 saves your time with the new online photo printing options.
Access 2013 helps you list and summarize data from a related table or query by simply clicking an item to open its details.
- Type: Professional
- License: 1 PC download
- Includes updated versions of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Outlook, Publisher, Access.
- Microsoft Word 2013 new features:
- Browse your documents easily with the new Read Mode as text reflows automatically in columns.
- Its interface is more user-friendly – you only see the tools you need, when you need them.
- Word templates are available in more than 40 categories.
- Manage comments in Word documents and use the new reply button to mark them as done.
- Microsoft Excel 2013 new features:
- Each workbook has a separate window so you can work on two workbooks or even two monitors at the same time.
- It includes several new functions in the math and trigonometry, statistical, engineering date and time, lookup and reference, logical, and text function categories.
- The Recommended Charts button offers a choice from a range of charts applicable to your data.
- The Flash Fill function automatically fills out a range of selected cells.
- The Quick Analysis feature provides a preview of certain formatting options in the spreadsheet itself.
- Microsoft PowerPoint 2013 new features:
- You can share your PowerPoint presentation with your audience over the web by sending a link to it or using the free Office Presentation Service to deliver it.
- For professionals on the go, PowerPoint has a useful feature on the Tablet – switch between slides with finger gestures or use a virtual laser pointer.
- Rely on Smart Guides to alert you when objects (pictures, shapes, etc.) in your presentation are close to even or if they’re spaced evenly.
- Supports more multimedia formats (.mp4 and .mov with H-264 video and AAC audio), more high-definition content, and more built-in codecs.
- Microsoft OneNote 2013 new features:
- OneNote works wonders with touch-capable devices (Tablet PC, Windows 8 tablet or slate PC) as you can write, draw, erase, and edit with your finger, stylus, or mouse, without a worry about legibility, as it automatically converts your handwriting to text.
- The improved Send to OneNote tool allows you to clip anything on your screen, send a Web page or an entire document to a notebook section.
- With Quick Notes you can just type your note and close the window – OneNote saves it and aptly places it.
- Attach any computer file to any part of your notes, which automatically stores a copy of the file in your notebook.
- Create or import Excel spreadsheets and Visio diagrams and edit them within OneNote.
- Microsoft Outlook 2013 new features:
- The People Card collects all the details about a certain contact in one place: phone, email, address, company info, social media updates, even their availability. You can also schedule a meeting or contact them from the card.
- Besides the time of your next appointment, you can add to your calendar local weather forecast and current conditions.
- Receive push-based email, appointments, and contacts from Outlook.com (formerly Hotmail).
- Microsoft Publisher 2013 new features:
- Insert and customize prebuilt content, both built-in and from the Publisher community, directly from Publisher.
- Provides professional-looking effects for text, shapes and pictures, including softer shadows and reflections.
- You can search your online albums on Facebook, Flickr and other services and add pictures directly to the document.
- Microsoft Access 2013 new features:
- Its standardized app framework helps you easily and quickly navigate apps.
- Drop-down menus and recommendations appear when you start typing to make your data input faster.
- Computer and Processor: 1 GHz or faster x86 or 64-bit processor with SSE2 instruction set
- Memory: 1 GB RAM (32 Bit) /2 GB RAM (64 Bit)
- Hard Disk: 3.0 GB of available disk space
- Display: 1366 x 768 resolution
- Operating System: Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 2008 R2 with .NET 3.5 or greater
- Graphics: Graphics hardware acceleration requires DirectX10 graphics card
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 8, 9, or 10; Mozilla Firefox 10.x or a later version; Apple Safari 5; or Google Chrome 17.x.
- Internet connection. Fees may apply.
- Microsoft and Skype accounts
- A touch-enabled device is required to use any multi-touch functionality. However, all features and functionality are always available by using a keyboard, mouse, or other standard or accessible input device. New touch features are optimized for use with Windows 8.
- Speech recognition functionality requires a close-talk microphone and audio output device.
- Information Rights Management features require access to a Windows 2003 Server with SP1 or later running Windows Rights Management Services.
- Dynamic Calendars require server connectivity.
- Certain features require Exchange 2013 or Lync 2013
- Product functionality and graphics may vary based on your system configuration. Some features may require additional or advanced hardware or server connectivity.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.