The E+Ready ER210 Emergency Crank Weather Alert Radio from Midland is a valuable tool for emergency situations. It not only keeps you informed during severe weather or civil emergencies, but it can alert search and rescue teams to your whereabouts as well. It can be powered via a solar panel, a hand crank, or its rechargeable Li-ion battery, ensuring long-lasting functionality.
- Multiple Sustainable Power Sources
- NOAA Weather Radio with Alert
- Cree LED Flashlight - 130 Lumens
- SOS Flashlight Beacon
- Battery Provides Up to 25 Hours of Life
- Smartphone/Tablet Charger
- Low, High Flashlight Modes
Weather Alert Function
When a weather alert is received the weather alert function will sound an audible siren, and the flashlight and LCD screen will flash on and off for 1 minute to alert you to the incoming information.
The Cree LED flashlight can be used as an emergency beacon that flashes SOS in Morse Code.
Long Battery Life
The included 2000mAh battery provides up to 25 hours of normal use.
Charge the internal battery through the USB charger, or plug in your smartphones or tablets to charge them right from the radio's USB outlet.
The LCD screen displays radio information as well as a clock, and can be backlit for use in low light situations.
- Channels: 7 weather presets
- Frequency Band: 162.400 - 162.550 MHz
- AM/FM Tuner: Yes
- Antenna: Yes, built-in
- Connections: 1 x Headphone jack 1 x USB output port 1 x USB input port
- FCC Compliance: Part 15
- Light Source: Cree LED
- Lumen Output: 130 lumens
- Display Backlit: LCD screen
- Battery: 1 x 3.7 VDC, 2000 mAh Li-ion battery
- Dimensions 6.5 x 1.8 x 2.8" / 16.5 x 4.5 x 6.9 cm
- Weight With battery: 10.4 oz / 295.0 g
- Without battery: 8.8 oz / 249.5 g