Nuance Dragon Legal Individual 16 - Download
Designed specifically for the legal industry, the all-new Dragon Legal 16, a smarter next-generation speech recognition solution for the PC, empowers attorneys and other legal professionals to speed document turnaround and reduce transcription costs. Leveraging the latest Deep Learning technology, Dragon constantly learns and adapts to your unique voice and environmental variations to help you achieve unprecedented levels of personalized productivity and accuracy. A specialized legal vocabulary trained using more than 400 million words from legal documents enables you to quickly create and format case files, contracts, or briefs all by voice. Powerful customization, fast, accurate transcription and automatic formatting of legal citations further boost efficiency so you more time on serving clients and growing your practice.
Dragon Legal, with its specialized legal vocabulary, is trained to deliver optimal recognition accuracy for dictation of legal terms right from word go. To further increase speed and accuracy, you can create, import and share custom word lists that are relevant to your legal clients and industry or format legal citations automatically. Dragon also enables a third party, such as support staff member, to easily edit a dictation or transcription for you, thereby speeding document turnaround and freeing personnel to focus on higher-value tasks.
Optimized for Windows 11
While fully Windows 10 compatible, Dragon Legal 16 has undergone a comprehensive, year-long rearchitecting and reengineering of its code to ensure optimization for the new Windows 11 operating system. A decided benefit of Microsoft's acquisition of Nuance in 2022 is the unprecedented access to Microsoft development assets for the Dragon engineering team. The result is a Dragon that is ideally engineered for today and future-proofed for tomorrow by being supported on, certified, and optimized for Windows 11.
- Supports both Windows 11 and 10 operating systems
- Successfully leverages advancements made in Windows 11
- Aligns with the global migration of Windows PC infrastructure to Windows 11
Long known for its state-of-the-art adaptations for those with physical and cognitive disabilities, Dragon's latest upgrade, with new features such as the ability to use Mouse Grid on multiple monitors, furthers its commitment to the disability inclusion movement. And built with accessibility requirements in mind, Dragon can be easily adapted as needed to meet the most stringent compliance requirements for accessibility or industry reporting. The new Dragon Legal 16 is perfect for helping organizations of all sizes take full advantage of their workforce and for building an inclusive workplace.
- Mouse Grid on multiple monitors is critical in increasing the efficiency for those with physical disabilities working with large amount of information
- Still stocked with longstanding accessibilities like "Play That Back" proofreading of dictated text, Dragon Legal 16 sets a new standard for accessibility functionality
Faster and more accurate than ever
Dragon Legal 16 expands the possibilities of speech recognition innovation with a next-generation speech engine representing the culmination of 25 years of tireless progress and technology advancements. Dragon uniquely brings consistent, optimal accuracy to the PC. Deep Learning technology and adaptation techniques continuously adjust to your voice or environmental variations, even while you’re dictating. Dragon Legal 16 provides:
- Best ever locally running desktop recognition accuracy
- Continuous learning - even during dictation - for individually adapted accuracy improvements that enhance the user experience
- Optimal accuracy achieved for speakers with accents or in slightly noisy environments such as in a cubicle or open office setting
Support for the latest applications
Another benefit to being a Microsoft company is unfettered access to the latest applications for the purpose of integration and support. Because Dragon’s effectiveness is tied to how well it integrates with other applications, it's critical that Dragon supports the latest versions just as it's critical that you have the most current version of Dragon. Dragon Legal 16 provides:
- New support for Office 2021 while still supporting Office 2016/2019
- New support for Microsoft Teams commands
- New support for “Modern Comments” in Microsoft Word dictation
- New support for legal industry favorite Corel WordPerfect 2021
PowerMic 4 support
The Nuance PowerMic 4 has long been a secret weapon of Dragon power users. Think of it as a microphone and mouse in one. Designed as a robust, ergonomic handheld microphone with simplified thumb-control operation, programmable buttons, and integrated mouse functionality, the PowerMic 4 takes personal productivity to all new heights with the integration of a larger pointing device, high pass filter, and added programable buttons.
- Dragon Legal 16 joins Dragon Medical One and Dragon Legal Anywhere as a supported application
Improved high resolution monitor support
Dragon Legal 16 has been enhanced to support common hardware configurations including those with high resolution monitors. Yet another example of Dragon staying ahead of the technology curve.