Olympus AS-9000 | Professional Transcription Kit
The AS-9000 Transcription Kit is the perfect companion with Olympus DS Series devices, the professional dictation systems that provide a complete, end-to-end business solution.
It includes a stereo headset, a USB foot pedal with 4 configurable buttons, as well as professional and highly secure dictation management software. ODMS Transcription module provides a seamless interface to Dragon NaturallySpeaking* (purchased separately) and reduces time for transcription
Featuring a four-button foot control pedal, headset, and next-generation Olympus Dictation Management System (ODMS) Release 7 software, the AS-9000 seamlessly integrates into the workflow of your office environment to significantly streamline data sharing and distribution of dictations between professionals, departments, and multiple office locations. A newly designed user interface provides easy set-up and navigation that creates a customized business solution to meet your needs.
Workflow prioritization and communication enable effective meeting of office deadlines. Included 256-bit AES encryption with DSS Pro-Format provides trusted security for your most sensitive information. The AS-9000 is able to playback your encrypted files from Olympus professional dictation devices, which cannot be done on third party transcription programs.
RS31H HID Footswitch - Configurable & ergonomic:
- USB foot pedal with 4 buttons
- Easy control of transcription software (play, stop, rewind etc.)
- Extremely durable and long USB cable (2.5 m)
- Perfect ergonomics for any shoe size â Extra wide centre pedal
- Centre or top pedal can be locked
- HID keyboard mode (optional)
- Keyboard shortcuts support (e.g. âCtrl + Alt + Pâ or âAlt + 1â)
- Multimedia keys support
- Full compatibility with Olympusâ dictation management software
- Nonslip mat to keep it in place
E-102 Under-the-chin Stereo Headset:
- Perfect to put on and off without messing up hair
- Comfortable to wear even over hours
- Speech optimized sound quality
- 3.5mm Ã¸ mini-jack
- Olympus Dictation Management System
- DSS Player for Mac** (Features may vary compared to ODMS)
- Footswitch Configuration Tool (Windows & Mac) for pedal configuration in HID keyboard mode
Let your voice work for you
Donât worry about who can transcribe your dictations: professional workflow solutions simplify the collaboration between authors, typists, typist pools and speech-recognition engines*.
Designed for excellent usability
New and improved interface design for excellent usability. The user interface is an important component of professional dictation hardware and can boost your productivity and efficiency.
Seamless interface to Speech Recognition
Fully compatible with Nuance Dragon Speech Recognition software, the AS-9000 seamlessly integrates and allows ease of transcription, further decreasing transcription time. Flexible design allows transcriptionists to add multiple author IDs to be linked to Nuance Dragon user profiles to enhance workflow efficiency.
Trusted data security through standard Olympus Encryption
An instant 256-bit file encryption with dss pro-format secures your dictation and ensures only authorized listeners can access it. A customizable backup feature enables secure storage of your files and protection against accidental data loss.