The DM-720 features a Tresmic three-microphone system to capture depth, fullness, and stereo field.
48 kHz / 16-bit Capability
The DM-720 supports linear PCM recording up to 16-bit and sampling frequencies as high as 48 kHz for CD quality and beyond.
Intelligent Auto Mode
This mode automatically adjusts the microphone sensitivity according to the input level in real time.
On-Board Low-Cut Filter
This filter effectively reduces frequencies lower than 300 Hz when instantiated.
Voice Playback Function
This function allows you to skip non-voice parts during playback and only play the parts of the file where there is vocal content, thus saving time during business-oriented listening sessions.
In Transcription Mode, the DM-720 will automatically rewind three seconds after you click stop, so you can check the contents of what you just heard before proceeding. Also, the fast forward is preset to 3.5x so you can skip the silence in your recording.
Auto Voice Balancer
Balances all recorded voices on playback to make dialogue easier to hear
The voice guidance feature provides audio announcements of the recorders operations in an easy to understand spoken voice.
Powerfully reduce unwanted ambiance during playback
Direct PC Connection
The built-in USB connector can be deployed and stored using the slide lever. With this feature, you can connect directly to a computer without using an external cable or software.
Split files by topic or size for easy file management
The DM-720 comes with an attachment that can be fastened to the back of the recorder for use as a stand or clip. The clip can be attached to your pocket or notebook, or it can be used as a stand to direct the recorder towards a signal source.
- Type: Digital
- Mode: Stereo
- Recording Format: PCM (WAV); MP3
- Bit-Depth: 8; 16
- Bit-Rate: 8 Kbps - 128 Kbps
- Sample Rate: 11.025kHz - 48 kHz
- Recording Time: HQ Stereo: 61 Hours; HQ Mono: 123 Hours; LP Mono: 985 Hours
- One-Click Recording Yes
- Voice Activated Recording Yes
- Microphone Type: Internal Stereo - 3 Elements
- Microphone Sensitivity: High; Medium; Low; Auto SENS Setting
- Pickup Pattern: Omni-Directional
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- Playback Formats: PCM (WAV); MP3
- Bit-Rate: Not Specified By Manufacturer
- Speaker: Yes
- Power Output: 150 mW
- Display Size/Type: Not Specified By Manufacturer
- Equalizer Settings: Not Specified By Manufacturer
- Indicators: Power, Low Battery, Recording, Voice Volume
- Battery Type: 1 x AAA
- Battery Life (approx.): Recording: 52 Hours; Playback: 35 Hours
- Power Adapter: No
- Internal Memory(installed): Flash Memory - 4 GB
- Compatible Memory Cards: microSD
- Connectors: 1/8" mini Female Microphone In; 1/8" mini Female Headphone Out
- USB: USB 2.0 (A)
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 1.6 x 4.17 x .57" (4.06 x 10.59 x 1.45 cm)
- Weight: 2.5 oz (71 g)
- Package Weight: 0.4 lb
- Box Dimensions (LxWxH): 6.1 x 5.2 x 1.8"
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.