Philips DVT2110 | VoiceTracer Audio Recorder
The Philips VoiceTracer 2110 is the perfect companion for recording interviews, conversations and small meetings. Thanks to the two high-quality microphones, your recordings will always be clear and intelligible, so nobodyâs voice gets lost.
- Two high-fidelity microphones for utmost speech clarity
- Stereo MP3 and PCM recording for clear playback and easy file sharing
- 8 GB internal memory for up to 88 days of recording
- Rechargeable battery for extra-long recording
8 GB internal memory for up to 88 days of recording
Capture and store up to 88 days of continuous recording thanks to the 8 GB of internal memory.
Rechargeable Li-ion polymer battery for extra-long recording
The high-capacity Li-ion polymer battery can be easily charged through a standard USB C jack. This guarantees extended battery life for extra-long recording up to 36 hours, ensuring that your recorder will always be ready to work when you are.
Large color display for clear recording status information
The large color display offers sharp images, making it easier to see and read everything at first glance. The clear user interface supports seven languages and is optimized for easy, intuitive operation.
Plug and play in Windows, macOS and Linux
The recorder requires no special installation Simply plug your recorder into your PC or Mac and play back your files or transfer them to your computer right away.
- USB-C cable
- Quick start guide
- Headphones: 3.5 mm, impedance 16 Ohm or more
- USB: type C, high-speed USB 2.0
- Display Type: LCD color display
- Built-in microphone: 2 omni-directional microphones for stereo recording
- Recording formats: MPEG1 layer 3 (MP3), PCM (WAV)
- Built-in memory capacity: 8 GB
- Built-in memory type: microSD
- Battery type: built-in rechargeable Li-ion polymer battery
- Battery capacity: 1000 mAh
- Battery lifetime: up to 36 hours of recording (MP3, 8 kbps)
- Rechargeable: yes
- Charging time (full charge): 3 hours
- System requirements: Free USB port
- Operating system: Windows 10/8/7, macOS, Linux