Enjoy free shipping on all orders over $99! Shipping Details
Our main priority is ensuring your complete satisfaction See Details
Philips DVT8110 | VoiceTracer Meeting Recorder
Capture every meeting in excellent, noise-free audio quality with the Philips DVT8110 VoiceTracer Meeting Recorder. Simply place the 360Â° meeting microphone on the table and press record to capture all speakers, from every angle.
- 360Â° recording for perfectly documented meetings
- Rechargeable battery for extra-long recording
- 8 GB internal memory for up to 88 days of recording
- Free smartphone app for remote audio control
360Â° recording for perfectly documented meetings
The innovative full-radius meeting recorder captures everyoneâs ideas in excellent audio quality no matter where they are seated at the table. The meeting microphoneâs boundary layer design uses dynamic acoustic pressure to provide excellent sound and recording quality with a full 360Â° sound pick-up.
MP3 recording for easy file sharing
Capture your recordings in MP3 format. The popular file format allows you to play back your files virtually anywhere and simply share them with others.
24 bit/96 kHz quality recording for capturing every detail
The VoiceTracer captures audio in spectacular 24 bit/96 kHz. This uncompressed recording makes sure you capture every beat in the most natural and crisp audio quality possible.
Pouch and convenient wire storage system for adjusting cable length
The wire storage in the meeting microphone allows you to adjust the length of the cable to make sure your desk always looks tidy and professional. The high-quality pouch allows you to safely store and transport your entire meeting recorder set.
8 GB internal memory for up to 88 days of recording
Capture and store up to 88 days of continuous recording thanks to the 8 GB of internal memory. A microSD memory card slot for up to 32 GB of additional memory guarantees virtually unlimited recording capacity.
Rechargeable Li-ion polymer battery for extra-long recording
The high-capacity Li-ion polymer battery can be easily charged through a standard USB C jack. This guarantees extended battery life for extra-long recording up to 36 hours, ensuring that your recorder will always be ready to work when you are.
Free smartphone app for remote audio control
Control your audio recorder using your smartphone, even from a distance. The Philips VoiceTracer app makes recording events such as lectures much easier and more convenient. You can place your recorder in the front of the room near the speaker, take a seat at the back, and still control recording comfortably and without interrupting the lecture. The Philips VoiceTracer app can be downloaded for free from the Apple App Store or Google Play Store.
Smartphone app for easy sharing of recordings
Transfer your recordings straight from your Philips VoiceTracer to your smartphone via Wi-Fi and instantly share them with friends and family using the convenient Philips VoiceTracer app. No need to attach the recorder to your PC using a cable anymore to transfer and share files.
Get the app
Control your Philips VoiceTracer audio recorder using your smartphone, and share your audio files easily and quickly with your colleagues, friends and family.
**Please note: The app only supports Philips VoiceTracer models DVT4110, DVT6110, DVT7110 or DVT8110.
- 360Â° meeting microphone with integrated line-in cable
- USB-C cable
- Quick start guide
- Headphones: 3.5 mm, impedance 16 Ohm or more
- Microphone: 3.5 mm, stereo socket, impedance 2 kOhm
- USB: type C, high-speed USB 2.0
- Wireless connectivity: Free remote control and sharing app
- Supported operating systems: Android 9/8/7/6, iOS 12/11
- Wi-Fi communication mode: personal/mobile hotspot on smartphone (tethering)
- Wi-Fi standard: IEEE 802.11 b/g/n/e/i (2.4 GHz only)
- Wi-Fi security: WPA/WPA2-PSK, WPS
- Display Type: LCD color display
- Built-in microphone: 2 omni-directional microphones for stereo recording, 1 directionalmicrophone for distance zoom recording
- Recording formats: MPEG1 layer 3 (MP3), PCM (WAV)
- Built-in memory capacity: 8 GB
- Built-in memory type: NAND Flash
- MicroSD card socket: up to 32 GB
- Battery type: built-in rechargeable Li-ion polymer battery
- Battery capacity: 1000 mAh
- Battery lifetime: up to 36 hours of recording (MP3, 8 kbps)
- Rechargeable: yes
- Charging time (full charge): 3 hours
- System requirements: Free USB port
- Operating system: Windows 10/8/7, macOS, Linux
Meeting microphone specifications:
- Cable length: 2 m/6.5 ft.
- Connector: 3.5 mm
- Design: boundary layer microphone
- Frequency response: 30â18,000 Hz
- Impedance: approx. 2.2 kOhm @ 1 kHz
- Net weight: 108 g/3.8 oz.
- Phantom supply voltage: 1.5 to 5 V/0.5 mA
- Product dimensions (W Ã D Ã H): 13 Ã 13 Ã 1.8 cm/5.1 Ã 5.1 Ã 0.7 in
- Sensitivity: -38 dBV
- Type: electret condenser microphone