The SureCall Fusion5s CA is a commercial level booster designed for large homes and commercial enterprises. This 5 band booster works with all Canadian networks Bell, Telus, Rogers, Sasktel, Wind, Vidéotron, Eastlink, Virgin, Koodo, Public, Fido, Chatr and provides up to 35,000 sq. ft. of coverage for voice, text and 4G LTE data speeds. The Fusion5s is a high performing booster specifically designed to have more gain (78 dB) in the lower bands. This booster will also work with the SureCall Sentry Remote Monitoring System, making it the perfect booster for rural applications.
- Up to 35,000 Square Feet of Coverage
- Boosts voice and 3G/4G/LTE data speeds for multiple users simultaneously
- 5G Compatible— supports 4G, LTE & 5G devices, including MiFi hotspots and cellular datahubs
- Ideal in Rural Communities on the Fringe of Service Areas
- Designed for Large Homes or Commercial Work Spaces
- Rugged Metal Housing
- 60 Day Money Back Guarantee and 3 Year Warranty
Choose your Kit
The SureCall Fusion5s is sold as a booster only. To complete the kit, you will need an exterior antenna, SC400 Cable and at least one interior antenna (up to 4).
- Uplink Frequency Range (MHz): 698-716 / 776-787 / 824-849 / 1850-1915 / 1710-1755 (G Block Included)
- Downlink Frequency Range (MHz): 728-746 / 746-757 / 869-894 / 1930-1995 / 2110-2155 (G Block Included)
- Supported Standards: CDMA, WCDMA, GSM, EDGE, HSPA+, EVDO, LTE and all cellular standards
- Maximum Gain 78.5 dB
- Input/Output Impedance: 50 Ohm
- Noise Figure: 6 dB
- VSWR: ≤2.0
- AC Power Transmitter: Input AC 110 V, 60 Hz / Output DC 12 V
- Maximum Output Power: 3 Watt EIRP
- Cable: SC-400
- RF Connectors: N Female (both ends)
- Power Consumption: <25W
- Dimensions: 9.25" x 6.375" x 1.375"
- Weight: 4 lb. 4 oz.