You can create an extra network connection in your home with the TP-Link TL-PA7017 Kit set of 2 powerline adapters without WiFi. You can provide a smart TV, interactive TV receiver, or game console with a network connection, for example. You can also stream videos in the bedroom or play games in the attic. It's easy, you just connect the first powerline adapter to your router and plug the second into the socket where you want to create a network connection.
- High-Speed Powerline Adapter: HomePlug AV2 standard provides high-speed data transfer rates of up to 1000 Mbps, supporting all your online needs anywhere in your home.
- Gigabit Port: The gigabit port takes full advantage of your internet and provides a secure wired network you’re your desktop, smart TV or gaming console.
- Ultimate Reliability: Connect your favorite device or console with a gigabit Ethernet cord for more reliable performance at higher speeds.
- Plug. Pair. Play. : Set up your powerline in minutes, so you have more time enjoying a fast and reliable wired connection.
- Power - Saving Mode: Automatic power-saving mode reduces power consumption by 85% when a device is not in use.
- Modern Design: The sleek and modern powerline unit is small enough to fit in the palm of your hand and uses high-quality components.
- Universally Compatible: Connect your powerline kit to any router, access point, or Ethernet switch to extend your network.
Gigabit Port for Maximum Connectivity
With a Gigabit Ethernet port, TL-PA7017 KIT allows users to connect a bandwidth intensive device to the Internet with high speeds and ensure the smooth transmission of Ultra HD video streaming. This makes the TL-PA7017 KIT the perfect home entertainment companion.
AV1000 Speeds and 300 Meter Range
Using advanced HomePlug AV2 technology, TL-PA7017 KIT ensures a stable and high-speed wired connection, providing data transmissions of up to 1000 Mbps over the electrical wiring for ranges up to 300 meters. Stream in HD, game online and download large files without interruption thanks to reliable powerline links.
TL-PA7017 KIT, a new-generation of powerline adapter, with its practical design and sophisticated Power-Saving Mode, will automatically switch from its regular “Working” mode to “Power-Saving” mode reducing its energy consumption by up to 85%.
Plug, Pair and Play
Simply plug in one unit and connect it to your router, plug in the second unit, and press pair.
- Plug Type: US
- Standards and Protocols: HomePlug AV2, HomePlug AV, IEEE 1901, IEEE 802.3,
IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3ab
- Interface: Gigabit Ethernet Port
- Button: Pair/Reset button
- Power Consumption: Maximum: 2.7W (220V/50Hz), Typical: 2.3W (220V/50Hz), Standby: 0.5W (220V/50Hz)
- LED Indicator: Power, Powerline, Ethernet
- Range: Up to 300 meters/1000 feet over existing electrical wiring
- Modulation Technology: OFDM (PLC)
- Encryption: Powerline Security: 128-bit AES Encryption
- Certification: CE, RoHS
- System Requirements: Windows 2000/XP/2003/Vista/7/8/8.1/10, Mac, Linux
Operating Temperature: 0°C~40°C (32°F ~104°F)
Storage Temperature: -40°C~70°C (-40°F ~158°F)
Operating Humidity: 10%~90% non-condensing
Storage Humidity: 5%~90% non-condensing