With advanced HomePlug AV600, the TL-PA4010 KIT transforms your home’s existing electrical circuit into a high-speed network with no need for new wires or drilling and brings wired network to anywhere there is a power outlet.
HomePlug AV2 standard compliant
Miniature design, smaller than most powerline adapters in the market, blends discreetly in front of any power outlet
No new wires, Easy Plug and Play operation, No configuration required
Patented Power-Saving Mode automatically reduces power consumption by up to 85%**
Play and Play with No Configuration Required
Ditch the complicated setup process for good. Get started with powerline in just two steps:
Step1: connect one adapter to your router.
Step2: plug in another adapter wherever you need wired internet service.
AV600 Speeds and 300 Meters Range
Using advanced Home Plug AV2 technology, TL-PA4010 KIT provides stable and high-speed data transmissions of up to 600 Mbps* for ranges of up to 300 meters where there is a power outlet. No interference on electrical or electronic equipment. Stream in HD, game online and download large files without interruption thanks to reliable powerline links.
Miniature Design, Ultra-compact
With its new ultra-compact housing design, TL-PA4010 KIT is much smaller than almost general 600Mbps Powerline Products. At just 28.5mm thick, it nearly blends completely in front of any power outlet.
Saves Up to 85% on Power
TL-PA4010 KIT automatically switches from its "Working" mode to efficient "Power-Saving" mode when not in use, reducing energy consumption by up to 85%*.
*Actual data will vary because of the network conditions and environmental factors.
- Plug Type: US
- Standards and Protocols: HomePlug AV2, IEEE802.3, IEEE802.3u
- Interface: 1*10/100Mbps Ethernet Port
- Button: Pair Button
- Power Consumption: Maximum: 2.5W, Typical: 2.3W, Standby: 0.36W
- LED Indicator: Power, Powerline, Ethernet
- Dimensions ( W x D x H ): 2.0 x 1.1 x 2.6 in.(52 × 28.5 × 65mm)
- Range: Up to 300 meters/1000 feet over existing electrical wiring
- Modulation Technology: OFDM (PLC)
- Encryption: 128-bit AES Encryption
- Certification: FCC, RoHS
- Package Contents: AV600 Powerline Adapter: 2 × TL-PA4010, 2 × Ethernet Cables, Quick Installation Guide
- System Requirements: Windows 2000/XP/2003/Vista, Windows 7/8/8.1/10, Mac, Linux, System Requirements for tpPLC Utility: Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP and Mac OS X (10.7 or later)
- Environment: Operating Temperature: 0°C~40°C (32°F ~104°F), Operating Humidity: 10%~90% non-condensing
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.