Have high-speed 802.11ax Wi-Fi for smooth online gaming, 4K video streaming, and more with wide area coverage for multiple devices using the Alien Tri-Band Gigabit Router from AmpliFi. Featuring a stylish space-saving design with green LED accent ring, this tri-band router allows you to quickly configure your network to transfer data at up to 7685 Mb/s across the 2.4 GHz and two 5 GHz frequencies with compatible devices, covering up to 3,000 square feet. The router's detailed 4.7" color haptic touchscreen provides you with quick access to your network's performance information and controls. Adding more AmpliFi Alien routers and MeshPoint devices to the network helps to expand wireless coverage while maintaining consistent performance. Configure your network through the touchscreen or use the mobile app to set up a guest network login and for detailed performance monitoring.
- Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax)
- Up to 7685 Mb/s Throughput
- 2.4 GHz / 5 GHz / 5 GHz (Tri-Band)
- 1 x Internal Antenna Array
High-Performance 802.11ax Wi-Fi
The AmpliFi Alien tri-band router features a high-power custom antenna array alongside MU-MIMO, OFDMA, and Beamforming technologies to communicate with multiple devices simultaneously, delivering up to 7685 Mb/s total throughput over the 2.4 GHz and two 5 GHz frequencies. The router also offers a separate 5 GHz Wi-Fi 5 (802.11ac) radio that can be dedicated to performance-critical devices to avoid competing for bandwidth with other devices on your home network.
4.7" Color Touchscreen
The router's full color 4.7" vertically designed 274 x 1268 resolution touchscreen includes haptic feedback and provides both networks status information and control access. The screen and the green LED ring on the bottom of the router automatically turn off after a set time period.
The AmpliFi Alien router provides up to 3,000 square feet of coverage for 4K video streaming, online games, file transfers, and more.
Adding more AmpliFi Alien routers and MeshPoints to create a wireless mesh network expands coverage for a smooth, reliable experience across your entire home. Routers have a dedicated connection with MeshPoints to deliver consistent speed and performance.
Wired Gigabit Ethernet Connections
The AmpliFi Alien router includes four Gigabit Ethernet ports for wired devices such as computers, video game consoles, and smart TVs. Cable/DSL modems connect to the Gigabit WAN port using the included cable.
Mobile App Setup and Monitoring
Quickly configure your network and devices using the AmpliFi app for mobile devices. The app also allows you to set up a guest network login, monitor performance, track connected devices, and more.
The AmpliFi Alien tri-band router works with 802.11ac, 802.11n, 802.11g, 802.11b, and 802.11a devices.
- Wi-Fi: Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax); Tri-Band (2.4 & 5 + 5 GHz)
- Ports: 4 x RJ45 Gigabit Ethernet (LAN) , 1 x RJ45 Gigabit Ethernet (WAN)
- Number of Antennas: 1 x Internal
- MU-MIMO Support : 8 x 8
- Beamforming Support: Yes
- Wireless Security: WPA2
- Bluetooth: None
- Virtual Assistant Support: None
- Throughput: 7685 Mb/s Total, 2.4 GHz: 1148 Mb/s , 5 GHz: 1733 Mb/s, 5 GHz: 4804 Mb/s
- Transmit Power: 20 to 36 dBm
- Antenna Gain: 3 to 6 dBi
- Guest Network Support: Yes
- Mobile Operating System Support: Android, iOS
- Operation Modes: Access Point, Mesh, Wireless Router
- Supported IEEE Standards: 802.11ac, 802.11ax, 802.11a, 802.11b, 802.11g, 802.11n
- Supported Protocols: IPv6, Port Mirroring, SSID
- CPU: 2.2 GHz Cortex A53 Quad-Core
- Memory: 1 GB
- Speakers: None
- Built-In Microphones: None
- Display: 4.7" / 119.4 mm Touchscreen
- AC Input Power: 100 to 240 VAC, 50 / 60 Hz at 1 A
- Power Consumption: 35 W
- Operating Temperature: 14 to 113°F / -10 to 45°C
- Operating Humidity: 5 to 95%
- IP Rating: None
- Dimensions: 4.3 x 9.8 x 4.3" / 110.0 x 250.0 x 110.0 mm (Router)
- Weight: 2.6 lb / 1.2 kg (Router)