Uncaged Ergonomics Adjustable Standing Desk Keyboard Tray
Adjustable height and angle ergonomic keyboard tray. Raises keyboards from ~10” below to ~8” above desk height – perfect for sitting or standing! An adjustable height and angle, ergonomic, under desk keyboard tray. The best ergonomic standing desk keyboard tray – lowers keyboards ~10” below your desk, providing separate adjustability of your monitor and keyboard for optimal typing posture. As an adjustable sit to stand keyboard tray, KT2 can raise keyboards up to 8 inches above your desk allow you to stand and type on this negative tilt keyboard tray.
- KT2 is a fully adjustable, under-desk keyboard tray. Perfect for sitting & standing.
- Sit or Stand: Easily move keyboards above or below your desk!
- Promotes Wrist Health: Type with a neutral or negative wrist angle
- Completely Adjustable: Elevate, tilt, swivel keyboards to the perfect position for you.
- Raise keyboards to any height from 10 inches below to 8 inches above your desk
- Tilt keyboard tray angle for typing comfort
- Swivel keyboards left/right
- Slide in and out from under your desk
- Quick, intuitive adjustment
- Mouse Pad adjusts independently and connects to both the right & left sides
- Easy installation (6-point secure mounting system)
- USA and foreign patents pending
- Keyboard Panel Dimensions: 18.5 inches (w) x 8.75 inches (d)
- Mouse Pad Dimensions: 7 inches (w) x 8.75 inches (d)
- Rail Length (mounts to your desk): approx 19.5 inches
- Is the height adjustable: Yes, from ~ 10 inches below your desk to 8 inches above your desk.
- Does it pivot: Yes. KT2 easily swivels left & right
- Material: High Strength Steel + Premium Bakelite
- Is the mouse pad adjustable: Yes. Slides left & right + tilts.
- Installation required: Yes, simple installation is required.
- Can you adjust the typing angle: Yes. Keyboard tray angle is adjustable.
- Is KT2 adjustable: Yes, slides in and out. Keyboard tray tilts. Height adjusts. Mouse pad adjusts.