Microsoft Outlook 2013 help you to communicate more effectively by connecting efficiently with others, manage your contacts and schedule with ease and find important info faster than ever.
- 1 GHz or faster x86 or 64-bit processor with SSE2 instruction set.
- 1 GB RAM (32-bit); 2 GB RAM (64-bit).
- 3.0 GB available disk space.
- Graphics hardware acceleration requires a DirectX10 graphics card and 1366 x 768 resolution.
- Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows Server 2008 R2, or Windows Server 2012.
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 8, 9, or 10; Mozilla Firefox 10.x or a later version; Apple Safari 5; or Google Chrome 17.x.
- 3.5, 4.0, or 4.5.
- A touch-enabled device is required to use any multi-touch functionality. However, all features and functionality are always available by using a keyboard, mouse, or other standard or accessible input device. Note that new touch features are optimized for use with Windows 8.
- Outlook 2013 Internet functionality requires an Internet connection and either Internet Explorer 8 or Internet Explorer 9.
- Instant Search functionality requires Windows Search 4.0.
- Be sure to connect Outlook 2013 to the supported versions of Exchange: Exchange 2007, Exchange 2010, or Exchange Server 2013. Outlook 2013 is not supported on Exchange 2003.
- Some features require Exchange Server 2013 and Lync Server 2013.
- Office Communicator 2007 R2, Microsoft Lync 2010 and Lync 2013 are supported with Outlook 2013. Office Communicator 2005 and Office Communicator 2007 are not supported.
- Certain inking features require Windows 7 or Windows 8.
- Speech recognition functionality requires a close-talk microphone and audio output device.
- Information Rights Management features require access to a computer that runs Windows Server 2003 with SP1, Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2008 R2, or Windows Server 2012 and Windows Rights Management Services.
- Dynamic calendars require server connectivity.
- Certain advanced functionality requires connectivity to Exchange Server 2010 or Exchange Server 2007, SharePoint Server 2007, SharePoint Server 2010, or Windows Server 2003 with SP1 running Windows SharePoint Services.
- Certain features require a Microsoft account.
Exchange ActiveSync Support. Don't miss a single meeting, message, or contact. Now you can receive push-based email, appointments, and contacts from Outlook.com, and Hotmail - all conveniently delivered into your Outlook experience.
Navigation Bar. Continue to enjoy the way the navigation bar speeds up communication. Use it to open your email, calendar, contacts, and tasks fast. Everything you need is there.
Social Connectors. Stay in the know. Get the very latest updates automatically from people in the social networks you rely on most - LinkedIn, Facebook, and others.
Peeks. Take a peek at your schedule, an appointment, a task, or details about someone you're emailing - without having to rearrange windows or lose your train of thought.
People Card. Integrate multiple contacts into a single view with all of that person's contact information (including social network updates) to identify people's social context more quickly and remove needless duplication.
Share your calendar. When others can view your calendar, scheduling meetings, and responding to meeting invitations, is easier and more convenient for everyone.
Search. Find email messages, attachments, calendar appointments, and contacts even faster through improved search, so you can communicate with the right people, right now.
Fast Filters and Context Commands. Discover how filters and context commands speed things up. With a single click, instantly see what's on your calendar today, next week, or next month. Choose from several intuitive ways to filter, arrange, and work with your email.
Weather Bar. Conveniently check the forecast on the Weather Bar, and let the coming weather inform how you plan your day's schedule or your next trip.
Before you install any Microsoft Office 2013 product, we recommend that you verify that your computer meets or exceeds the minimum system requirements for the product.
Computer and processor
For integration with Exchange
For integration with Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 and Lync Server 2013 (optional)
For integration with Microsoft Lync (optional)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.