The Grandstream GRP2624 IP Desk Phone is one of our most popular and widely used model for business. These office work phones are expandable with up to 4x GBX20 sidecar modules to expand visual appearance keys (up to 160), or program contacts and speed dials or a host of other button functions. The GRP2624's include both Gigabit wired network and Wi-Fi-AC 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (2.4Ghz & 5Ghz) / wireless networking capability.
These are Business Class (Carrier Grade) IP Phones with BlueTooth device connection. This desk office phone offers a 2.8 inch (320x240) TFT color LCD screen for a quick view of calls, extension users, or speed dial and other programmable dual colour LED indicator 10 button key functions.
A sidecar module can be added to expand LED button capacity and add further BLF (Busy Lamp Field), call park/call retrieve, speed dial or other programmable features to customize the user's experience and tasks.
The IP Phone also offers newly added support for Opus Audio Codec (High Fidelity Wideband / Narrowband) for a superior HD audio performance experience. The GRP2624 will also support newly added Cloud Management / Device Management Platform, in addition to the ability to Zero-config & auto-configure with GrandStream's UCM / IP-PBX Phone Systems.
Other standard phone functions include:
Hold, transfer, forward, 5-way conference, call park, call pickup, shared-callappearance(SCA)/bridged-line-appearance(BLA), downloadable phonebook (XML, LDAP, up to 2000 items), call waiting, call log(up to 2000 records), XML customization of screen, off-hook auto dial, auto answer, click-to-dial, flexible dial plan, hot-desking, personalized music ringtones and music on hold, server redundancy and fail-over and more.
Compatible with both BlueTooth headset and RJ9 headset jack allowing EHS with Plantronics headsets, USB to support Grandstream’s GUV Series headsets and other USB headset.
Although this model comes with WiFi networking ability, you can still use the Dual-port RJ45 gigabit network connection for fast internet as a bridge to your PC or laptop on the desk.
- 8 lines, 4 SIP accounts
- Supported by Grandsteam UCM and GDMS which provides a centralized interface to configure, provision, manage and monitor Grandstream devices
- Integrated Bluetooth to connect headsets, sync contacts, calendars and more
- Full-duplex speakerphone with HD audio to maximize audio quality and clarity
- Equipped with noise shield technology to minimize background noise
- Dual switched autosensing 10/100/1000 Mbps Gigabit Ethernet ports with integrated PoE
- Supports 5-way audio conferencing for easy conference calls
- Enterprise-level protection including secure boot, dual firmware images, and encrypted
- Integrated dual-band Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (2.4Ghz & 5Ghz)
- Protocols/Standards SIP RFC3261, TCP/IP/UDP, RTP/RTCP, HTTP/HTTPS, ARP, ICMP, DNS(A record, SRV, NAPTR), DHCP, PPPoE, TELNET, TFTP, NTP, STUN, SIMPLE, LLDP, LDAP, TR-069, 802.1x, TLS, SRTP, IPV6
- Network Interfaces Dual switched auto-sensing 10/100/1000 Mbps Gigabit Ethernet ports with integrated PoE
- Graphic Display 2.8 inch (320x240) TFT color LCD
- Wi-Fi Yes, integrated dual-band Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (2.4Ghz & 5Ghz)
- Bluetooth Yes, integrated
- Feature Keys 8 line keys with up to 4 SIP accounts, 4 XML programmable context sensitive softkeys, 5 navigation/menu keys, 9 dedicated function keys for: MESSAGE(with LED indicator), TRANSFER, HOLD, HEADSET, MUTE, SEND/REDIAL, SPEAKERPHONE, VOL+, VOL
- Auxiliary Port RJ9 headset jack allowing EHS with Plantronics headsets, USB to support Grandstream’s GUV Series headsets and other USB headsets
- Voice Codecs and Capabilities Support for G7.29A/B, G.711µ/a-law, G.726, G.722 (wide-band), G723, iLBC, OPUS, in-band and out-of-band DTMF (in audio, RFC2833, SIP INFO)
- Telephony Features Hold, transfer, forward, 5-way conference, call park, call pickup, shared-callappearance(SCA)/bridged-line-appearance(BLA), downloadable phonebook(XML, LDAP, up to 2000 items), call waiting, call log(up to 2000 records), XML customization of screen, off-hook auto dial, auto answer, click-to-dial, flexible dial plan, hot-desking, personalized music ringtones and music on hold, server redundancy and fail-over
- HD Audio Yes, HD handset and speakerphone with support for wideband audio, and dual microphone.
- Extension Module Yes, GBX20 Base Stand Yes, 2 angle positions available, Wall Mountable (Wall Mount *sold separately)
- QoS Layer 2 QoS (802.1Q, 802.1P), 802.11e (WMM) and Layer 3 (ToS, DiffServ, MPLS) QoS
- Security User and administrator level passwords, MD5 and MD5-sess based authentication, 256-bit AES encrypted configuration file, SRTP, TLS, 802.1x media access control, secure boot.
- Multi-language English, German, Italian, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, Croatian, Chinese, Korean, Japanese and more
- Upgrade/Provisioning Firmware upgrade via FTP/TFTP/TFTPS/HTTP/HTTPS, mass provisioning using GDMS/TR-069 or AES encrypted XML configuration file.
- Power & Green Energy Efficiency Universal power adapter included: Input: 100-240V ; Output: +12V, 1A ; Integrated Power-over-Ethernet (802.3af) IEEE 802.3az Energy-Efficient Ethernet Max power consumption 9.5W (power adapter) or 10.8W (PoE)
- Temperature and Humidity Operation: 0°C to 40°C Storage: -10°C to 60°C Humidity: 10% to 90% Non-condensing
- Package Content GRP2624 phone, handset with cord, phone stand, 12V power adapter, network cable, Quick Installation Guide, GPL license
- Physical Dimension: 220mmx 210mmx 82mm Unit Weight: 880g ; Package Weight:1260g GRP2624
- Compliance FCC: Part 15 (CFR 47) Class B CE: EN55022 Class B; EN55024 Class B;EN61000-3-2; EN61000-3-3;EN60950-1 RCM: AS/ACIF S004; AS/NZS CISPR22/24; AS/NZS 60950.1