The Grandstream GRP2650 Executive and Reception IP desk phone is a 5 inch (1280 x 720) desk phone model with integrated Bluetooth and WiFi AC capabilities. The GRP2650 is a professional grade desk phone with expansion features to expand BLF buttons on the GBX20 sidecar module for more programmable buttons and speed dials.
Grandstream's line-up of business class work and business IP Phones are leading the industry with lots of options and phone model types to choose from. There is a phone for every class of work; from general office & remote workers, to common room area IP phones and reception / executive models, or workshop / industrial plant and hotel based phone models. These small business phones offer a wide range of uses for almost every industry and workload.
The GRP2650 allows for 56 Virtual Multi-Purpose Keys (VPK), an easy-to-use 5-inch touch screen, and support for Bluetooth, EHS (Plantronics) and USB headsets. The GRP2650 telecommunication phone is the perfect choice for busy professionals, executives, and receptionists who manage high call volumes.
Use the full-duplex speakerphone with HD audio to maximize audio quality and clarity and is equipped with noise shield technology to minimize background noise.
Other stand alone features include: Hold, transfer, forward, 5-way conference, call park, call pickup, shared-callappearance (SCA), bridged-line-appearance (BLA), downloadable phone book (XML, LDAP, up to 2000 items), call waiting, call log (up to 2000 records), XML customization of screen, off-hook auto dial, auto answer, click-to-dial, flexible dial plan, hot-desking, personalized music ringtones and music on hold, server redundancy and fail-over.
- 14 lines, 6 SIP accounts
- Supported by GDMS which provides a centralized interface to configure, provision, manage and monitor Grandstream devices
- RJ9 headset jack allowing EHS with Plantronics headsets, and integrated USB Headset support
- Full-duplex speakerphone with HD audio to maximize audio quality and clarity
- Equipped with noise shield technology to minimize background noise
- Dual switched auto-sensing 10/100/1000 Mbps Gigabit Ethernet ports with integrated PoE
- Supports 5-way audio conferencing for easy conference calls
- Enterprise-level security protection including secure boot, dual firmware images, and encrypted data storage
- Integrated dual-band Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (2.4Ghz & 5Ghz)
- Protocols/Standards SIP RFC3261, TCP/IP/UDP, RTP/RTCP, HTTP/HTTPS, ARP, ICMP, DNS(A record, SRV, NAPTR), DHCP, PPPoE, SSH, TFTP, NTP, STUN, SIMPLE, LLDP, LDAP, TR-069, 802.1x, TLS, SRTP, IPV6
- Network Interfaces Dual switched auto-sensing 10/100/1000 Mbps Gigabit Ethernet ports with integrated PoE
- Graphic Display 5.0 inch (1280x720) TFT color LCD
- Wi-Fi Yes, integrated dual-band WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (2.4Ghz & 5Ghz)
- Bluetooth Yes, integrated
- Feature Keys 14 line keys with up to 6 SIP accounts, 6 XML programmable context sensitive softkeys, 5 navigation/menu keys, 9 dedicated function keys for: MESSAGE(with LED indicator), TRANSFER, HOLD, HEADSET, MUTE, SEND/REDIAL, SPEAKERPHONE, VOL+, VOL
- Auxiliary Port RJ9 headset jack (allowing EHS with Plantronics headsets), USB
- Voice Codecs and Capabilities Support for G.729A/B, G.711µ/a-law, G.726-32, G.722(wide-band), G723.1, iLBC, OPUS, in-band and out-of-band DTMF(in audio, RFC2833, SIP INFO)
- Telephony Features Hold, transfer, forward, 5-way conference, call park, call pickup, shared-callappearance (SCA)/bridged-line-appearance (BLA), downloadable phonebook(XML, LDAP, up to 2000 items), call waiting, call log(up to 2000 records), XML customization of screen, off-hook auto dial, auto answer, click-to-dial, flexible dial plan, hot-desking, personalized music ringtones and music on hold, server redundancy and fail-over
- HD Audio Yes, HD handset and speakerphone with support for wideband audio, and dual microphone.
- Extension Module Yes, GBX20
- Base Stand Yes, 2 angle positions available, Wall Mountable (Wall Mount *sold separately)
- QoS Layer 2 QoS (802.1Q, 802.1P), 802.11e (WMM) and Layer 3 (ToS, DiffServ, MPLS) QoS
- Security User and administrator level passwords, MD5 and MD5-sess based authentication, 256-bit AES encrypted configuration file, SRTP, TLS, 802.1x media access control, secure boot.
- Multi-language English, German, Italian, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, Croatian, Chinese, Korean, Japanese and more
- Upgrade/Provisioning Firmware upgrade via FTP/TFTP/TFTPS/HTTP/HTTPS, mass provisioning using GDMS/TR-069 or AES encrypted XML configuration file.
- Power & Green Energy Efficiency Universal power adapter included: Input:100-240V ; Output: +12V, 1.0A ; Integrated Power-over-Ethernet(802.3af) IEEE 802.3az Energy-Efficient Ethernet Max power consumption 6.2W(power adapter)
- Temperature and Humidity Operation: 0°C to 40°C Storage: -10°C to 60°C Humidity: 10% to 90% Non-condensing
- Package Content GRP2650 phone, handset with cord, phone stand, 12V power adapter, network cable, Quick Installation Guide
- Physical Dimension: ; Unit weight:1050g ; Package weight:1620g Dimension: 263mm x 210mm x 82mm
- GRP2650 Compliance FCC: Part 15 (CFR 47) Class B CE: EN55022 Class B; EN55024 Class B;EN61000-3-2; EN61000-3-3;EN60950-1 RCM: AS/ACIF S004; AS/NZS CISPR22/24; AS/NZS 60950.1