• License: For 1 PC (+ 1 secondary installation authorized for the same user)
• Operating Systems: Windows 10, Windows 8.1 or Windows 7 SP1 (not compatible with Mac)
Kofax Power PDF Advanced 5.0 | The #1 Alternative to Adobe Acrobat
A PDF Editor Without Monthly Fees? Yes Please.
- Create, edit and compile PDF files from almost any document or file type.
- Easily convert PDF files to other formats, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and more.
Easy to Use
Work in an easy-to-use, Microsoft Office-style interface optimized for most devices, from a Microsoft Surface to an Apple iPhone.
Create and Compile
Create or combine PDF files from almost any document or file type.
Change PDF files to other formats such as Word, Excel, JPG and PNG.
Edit and Enhance
Change text, move pictures, add annotations, apply stamps and make your mark on a PDF.
Add stamp-based signatures to your PDF documents.
Start Working Anytime
Instantly open PDFs from Chrome or Edge in Power PDF.
Everything you get with the Standard edition, plus:
- Redact sensitive information from documents.
- Apply Bates stamping to a single document or to a complete set of documents.
- Sign and send PDFs for signature using DocuSign®.
- Take advantage of cloud connectivity with popular services like Box, Evernote, Google Drive, and Microsoft OneDrive.
- Collaboratively create and edit PDFs in real time with users on the same network.
- Connect to popular enterprise document management systems like SharePoint and NetDocuments.
- Automate PDF-creation jobs using a watched folder.