Microsoft Office 365 Business Standard | For 1 User
Get work done, all while helping to protect and increase efficiency with Microsoft 365. Collaborate in real time with professional email, online storage, and teamwork tools that are always up to date and help keep your data safe.
- Get desktop versions of Office apps: Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote (plus Access and Publisher for PC only).
- Host email with a 50 GB mailbox and custom email domain.
- Create a hub for teamwork with Microsoft Teams.
- Store and share files with 1 TB of OneDrive cloud storage per user.
- Use one license to cover fully installed, Office apps on five mobile devices, five tablets, and five PCs or Macs per user.
- Get help anytime with around-the-clock phone and web support from Microsoft.
Have peace of mind knowing your services are available with a guaranteed 99.9 percent uptime and financially backed service-level agreement.
Connection and collaboration
Instantly access everything your teams may need including chat, content, tools, and people with Microsoft Teams.
1 TB secure cloud storage per user
Edit and share documents, photos, and more from anywhere, on all your devices with 1 TB of OneDrive cloud storage.
Web and mobile app development
Quickly build custom business apps for web and mobile with Power Apps. Choose from templates or start from scratch. No coding required. Learn more
Intranet and team sites
Inform and engage your organization and connect people to content, expertise, and processes with team sites through SharePoint. Tell your story with beautiful sites.
Build automated workflows between apps and services to get notifications, synchronize files, collect data, and more with Power Automate. No coding required.
Operating System Requirements:
- PC: Windows 10, 8.1, 7 SP1; Windows 10 Server; Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows Server 2008 R2, or Windows Server 2012
- Mac/OSX: Office for Mac is supported on the three most recent versions of macOS. When a new version of macOS is released, the Office for Mac Operating System requirement becomes the then-current three most recent versions: the new version of macOS and the two previous versions.
- Android: OS version: KitKat (4.4.X) or above
- iOS: Office for iPad® and iPhone® requires iOS 10.0 or later. Office for iPad Pro™ requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- See office.com/systemrequirements for ALL requirements
- Microsoft account required
- Internet functionality requires an Internet connection
- A touch-enabled device is required to use any multi-touch functionality. However, all features and functionality are always available by using a keyboard, mouse or other standard or accessible input device.
- Product functionality and graphics may vary based on your system configuration. Some features may require additional or advanced hardware or server connectivity.
- For the best experience, use the latest version of any operating system specified above.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.