Microsoft Access 2016 | Elevate your data
Microsoft Access is now much more than a way to create desktop databases. It’s an easy-to-use tool for quickly creating browser-based database applications that help you run your business. Your data is automatically stored in a SQL database, so it’s more secure and scalable than ever, and you can easily share your applications with colleagues.
Start fast with database templates
Quickly get started by creating a custom app or get inspired by a collection of new, professionally-designed app templates. Create templates from your apps to reuse or share with others.
Create easily customizable applications
Create apps that are tailored to the way you and your customers do business. Quickly and easily make changes to your apps to meet evolving organizational needs.
Build user-friendly forms with VBA automation
Use the richness of Visual Basic for Applications (VBA) to automate business processes and elevate the design and usability of forms and reports.
- Redesigned Templates – A part from the new themes, Access 2016 also provides you with new desktop design templates.
- Bigger Show Table Dialog – The size of the Show Table Dialog box has been increased in Access 2016, using this bigger dialog box, you will now have access to greater number of queries and tables and databases.
- New Themes – Now you also have the option of changing themes for your Access program. Two new themes have been introduced in this edition.
- Tell Me Feature – When you open the Ms Access 2016 edition, apart from a slightly colorful interface, you will also notice a new text box right on the ribbon on top. This says ‘Tell me what you want to do’ and has an icon of a bulb right next to it. Whatever task you want to do, you can write here and will give you a list of all features and programs that might help you in completing your task.
- Required Processor: 1 gigahertz (Ghz) or faster x86- or x64-bit processor with SSE2
- Required Operating System: Windows 7 or later, Windows 10 Server, Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows Server 2008 R2, or Windows Server 2012
- Required Memory: 1 GB RAM (32 bit); 2 GB RAM (64 bit)
- Required Hard Disk Space: 3.0 GB available disk space
- Required Display: 1024 x 768 resolution
- Graphics: Graphics hardware acceleration requires a DirectX 10 graphics card.
- Multi-touch: A touch-enabled device is required to use any multi-touch functionality. However, all features and functionality are always available by using a keyboard, mouse, or other standard or accessible input device. Note that new touch features are optimized for use with Windows 8 or later.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.