Important Notice: This product is not compatible with Mac Operating Systems, it will only function on Windows Operating Systems.
Improve your computing experience with Microsoft Office Home and Student 2013 and equip your PC with the latest versions of the essential Microsoft Office software: MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and OneNote. Install it to your home or office PC and start reaping the benefits of the unique document editing and formatting possibilities!
Purchase Microsoft Office Home and Student 2013 for download from ITFactory today and take advantage of our lowest prices!
Microsoft Office Home and Student 2013 includes the latest and enhanced versions of the major apps that most home users and students need: Word, Excel, PowerPoint and OneNote. Enjoy the benefits of improved user interface for touch, pen, and keyboard inputs. As you save your files online on OneDrive, you secure your access to them at all times, through any Internet-connected device using free Office Web Apps.
The new version of Word 2013 provides you with the up-to-date professional-grade tools so you can easily fine-tune and style your documents, enjoy effortless on-screen reading, simplified document editing and even PDF editing.
Visualizing and analyzing your data has never been easier than with Excel 2013 and its new range of functions. Leave it to Excel templates to do most of the setup and design for you and focus on your information.
The new version of PowerPoint 2013 elevates user experience with the new alignment, color-matching, and other design tools, with the possibility to easily share them on the web.
The latest OneNote 2013 lets you easily draw, handwrite, type, click, or swipe your notes, while you can also save, search, and sync your multi-media notes to OneNote apps on your other devices.
- Type: Home and Student
- License: 1 PC download
- Includes updated versions of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote.
- Microsoft Word 2013 new features:
- The new Read Mode allows effortless on-screen reading, as text automatically rearranges in columns.
- Its interfaces is now adjusted so as to only see the tools you need, when you need them.
- Edits PDFs without the need for additional software.
- Apply a variety of Word templates in more than 40 categories.
- Microsoft Excel 2013 new features:
- Separate window for each workbook provides an option of working on two workbooks or monitors at a time.
- Insert tab contains the new Recommended Charts button which helps you visualize your data.
- You can automatically fill out a range of selected cells with the Flash Fill function.
- Get a preview of formatting options in the spreadsheet with the Quick Analysis feature.
- Microsoft PowerPoint 2013 new features:
- In Presenter Mode you can split into separate views for audience and the presenter, with a bullet list and more details on the presenter screen.
- The new version has support for more multimedia formats, as well as more high-definition content, and built-in codecs.
- On your Tablet you can switch between slides with finger gestures, paint with a stylus for a lecture on film, or use a virtual laser pointer.
- Microsoft OneNote 2013 new features:
- OneNote works wonders with touch-capable devices (Tablet PC, Windows 8 tablet or slate PC) as you can write, draw, erase, and edit with your finger, stylus, or mouse, without a worry about legibility, as it automatically converts your handwriting to text.
- The improved Send to OneNote tool allows you to clip anything on your screen, send a Web page or an entire document to a notebook section.
- With Quick Notes you can just type your note and close the window – OneNote saves it and aptly places it.
- Attach any computer file to any part of your notes, which automatically stores a copy of the file in your notebook.
- Create or import Excel spreadsheets and Visio diagrams and edit them within OneNote.
- Computer and processor: 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster x86-bit or x64-bit processor with SSE2
- Memory: 1 GB RAM (32-bit); 2 GB RAM (64-bit)
- Hard disk: 3.0 GB available disk space
- Display: 1024 x 768 screen resolution
- Graphics: Graphics hardware acceleration requires a DirectX 10 graphics card.
- Operating system: Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows Server 2008 R2, or Windows Server 2012
- Browser: Supported browsers for Office 2013 and Office 365 (includes browser requirements for using Apps for Office and Word video playback)
- Internet functionality requires an Internet connection. Fees may apply.
- Multi-touch features require a touch-enabled device. All features and functionality are always available by using a keyboard, mouse, or other standard or accessible input device.
- New touch features are optimized for use with Windows 8.
- Microsoft account.
- Certain online functionality requires a Microsoft account.
- Certain features require a Skype account.
- Product functionality and graphics may vary based on your system configuration. Some features may require additional or advanced hardware or server connectivity.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.