Microsoft Office 2016 Home & Student | Get more done, from home or school
Microsoft Office 2016 Home & Student is designed to help you create and organize faster with time-saving features, a new modern look, and built-in collaboration tools. Plus, you can save your documents in the cloud on OneDrive and access them from anywhere.
Create and share professional-looking documents with state-of-the-art editing, reviewing, and sharing tools. The new Design tab provides quick access to features, and Smart Lookup shows relevant contextual information from the web directly inside Word.
Analyze and visualize your data in new and intuitive ways with a fresh user interface plus your favorite keyboard shortcuts. Leverage features like Analysis Toolpak, Slicers, and Formula Builder to save time, so you can focus on insights.
Create, collaborate, and effectively present your ideas with new slide transitions and an improved Animations task pane. Threaded comments alongside your slides help you incorporate feedback into your presentations.
It’s your very own digital notebook, so you can keep notes, ideas, web pages, photos, even audio and video all in one place. Whether you’re at home, in the office, or on the move, you can take it all with you wherever you go while sharing and collaborating with others.
- Work Across Devices – The Microsoft Office Home and Student 2016 offers an improved ability to work with your documents at any time, any place and on any device, including PC, laptop or Android powered device.
- Improved PowerPoint - Updated speaker mode in PowerPoint now simultaneously displays current and next slides, notes and a timer, while the audience sees only the presentation.
- Coauthoring - Work on your files simultaneously, in collaboration with multiple users - it does not matter you are sitting in the same room, or are in another hemisphere.
- Always Available - Documents are available whenever they are needed, access them from any computer through a web browser with the free Office Web Apps applications.
- Required Processor: 1 gigahertz (Ghz) or faster x86- or x64-bit processor with SSE2
- Required Operating System: Windows 7 or later, Windows 10 Server, Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows Server 2008 R2, or Windows Server 2012
- Required Memory: 1 GB RAM (32 bit); 2 GB RAM (64 bit)
- Required Hard Disk Space: 3.0 GB available disk space
- Required Display: 1024 x 768 resolution
- Graphics: Graphics hardware acceleration requires a DirectX 10 graphics card.
- Multi-touch: A touch-enabled device is required to use any multi-touch functionality. However, all features and functionality are always available by using a keyboard, mouse, or other standard or accessible input device. Note that new touch features are optimized for use with Windows 8 or later.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.