Microsoft Office 365 Personal | For 1 User
Microsoft Office 365 Personal offers one solution for your various devices. It provides Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and more. Work anywhere with apps that are always updated with the latest features. 12-month subscription, including 1TB OneDrive cloud storage.
- 12-month subscription for one person
- 1TB OneDrive cloud storage per person
- Premium versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote and Outlook (Publisher and Access are available on PC only)
- For use on multiple Macs/PCs, iPhones and iPads
- Collaborate on documents with others online
- Premium support via chat or phone with Microsoft experts
Familiar apps, always updated
Get the latest premium versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote (features vary), Outlook, Access (PC), and Publisher (PC) with instant access to new features every month.
1TB Secure cloud storage
Get 1TB (1024GB) OneDrive cloud storage per person with ransomware detection and file recovery to safely store, edit and share documents, photos and more from anywhere, on all your devices.
Optimized mobile apps
View, edit, and create documents with advanced formatting and coauthoring features optimized for mobile phones and tablets.
As an Office 365 subscriber, get help right away from Microsoft trained experts, by phone or chat at no extra charge.
- PC: Windows 10, 8.1, 7 SP1; Windows Server 2016, 2012 R2, 2012, 2008 R2
- Mac/OSX: Office for Mac is supported on the three most recent versions of macOS. When a new version of macOS is released, the Office for Mac Operating System requirement becomes the then-current three most recent versions: the new version of macOS and the two previous versions.
- Android: Office for Android can be installed on tablets and phones that meet the following criteria: running any of the supported versions of Android and have an ARM-based or Intel x86 processor. Support for Kitkat & Lollipop devices will continue till June 2019.
- iOS: Office is supported on the two most recent versions of iOS. When a new version of iOS is released, Office’s Operating System requirement becomes the then-current two most recent versions: the new version of iOS and the previous version.
- See office.com/systemrequirements for more information
- Microsoft account required
- Internet functionality requires an Internet connection
- A touch-enabled device is required to use any multi-touch functionality. However, all features and functionality are always available by using a keyboard, mouse or other standard or accessible input device.
- Product functionality and graphics may vary based on your system configuration. Some features may require additional or advanced hardware or server connectivity.
- For the best experience, use the latest version of any operating system specified above.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.