OneNote is a digital notebook for creating and storing all of your thoughts, ideas, and to-dos. Your notes are automatically saved and searchable so that you have them whenever you need them. When you're on the go, they travel with you on your favorite devices or on nearly any web browser.
- Your notes move seamlessly with you to OneNote apps on your favorite devices, such as Windows Phone, Windows 7 or 8, iOS, and Android. You can also open the notes in your browser via Office Web Apps.
- Make OneNote 2013 your spot for notes, links, webpages, sketches, media, and all of the ideas and information that you want to keep on hand.
- Your OneNote 2013 content is automatically searchable; you can even find the words that you're looking for in pictures!
- Hard Drive Space: 3 GB
- Operating System: Windows ® 8, Windows 7, Server 2012, or Server 2008 R2
- Processor Speed: 1 GHz
- Processor Type: x86 or x64 with SSE2
- RAM: 1 GB (2 GB for 64-bit)
- Graphics: 1024x576 resolution w/DirectX 10 and 64 MB video memory
- Browser: IE 8 or higher, Firefox 10.x or higher, Safari 5, or Chrome 17.x or higher
- Other: DVD-ROM drive, Internet connection, .NET Framework 3.5, 4.0, or 4.5
- Advanced: Windows Search 4.0
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.