Microsoft PowerPoint 2013 let you to impress them with your presentation skills, design unique and compelling presentations and work together to make your presentation shine.
- 1 GHz or faster x86 or 64-bit processor with SSE2 instruction set.
- 1 GB RAM (32-bit); 2 GB RAM (64-bit).
- 3.0 GB available disk space.
- Graphics hardware acceleration requires a DirectX10 graphics card and 1366 x 768 resolution.
- Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows Server 2008 R2, or Windows Server 2012.
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 8, 9, or 10; Mozilla Firefox 10.x or a later version; Apple Safari 5; or Google Chrome 17.x.
- 3.5, 4.0, or 4.5.
- A touch-enabled device is required to use any multi-touch functionality. However, all features and functionality are always available by using a keyboard, mouse, or other standard or accessible input device. Note that new touch features are optimized for use with Windows 8.
Presenter View. Stay organized with new behind-the-scenes tools, so you can keep your presentation focused and your audience tuned in.
Slide Zoom. Direct your audience’s attention right to your point. Zoom in on a diagram, chart, or graphic with a couple of clicks, and zoom out just as smoothly.
Slide Navigator. Quickly switch slidesâ€”in or out of sequenceâ€”from a visual grid viewable at a glance. While in Presenter View, your audience sees only the slide you’ve selected.
Auto-extend. When you project your presentation to a second screen, your slides and Presenter View automatically appear on the correct screens. No fumbling with equipment.
Start Screen. Jump-start your creative process by browsing the new wide-screen themes displayed when PowerPoint opens.
Theme Variants. Give your design the look you want. Apply design variations with a click.
Alignment Guides. Add a designer’s touch. Intuitively align shapes, text boxes, videos on your slides.
Merge Shapes. Create your own shapes and customized icons with the Union, Combine, Fragment, Intersect, and Subtract tools.
Simplified Sharing. Share work with confidence. Your presentations are saved online on SkyDrive or SharePoint by default.* Send everyone a link to the file, along with their viewing and editing permissions, and they'll see the latest version.
ReplyComment. Keep track of the conversation. Place and reply comments right next to the slide area you’re discussing, so everyone can readily see who replied to whom, and when.
PowerPoint Web App* Coauthoring. Work with your team on the same presentation at the same time, whether you're using PowerPoint on your desktop or the PowerPoint Web App.
*Internet connection required; must be signed in with a Microsoft account or a Microsoft Online Services ID.
Before you install any Microsoft Office 2013 product, we recommend that you verify that your computer meets or exceeds the minimum system requirements for the product.
Computer and processor