Microsoft PowerPoint 2019 | Communicate with confidence
With Microsoft PowerPoint 2019, you can create, collaborate, and effectively present your ideas in visually compelling presentations using custom shapes, animations, and Smart Guides. In Presenter View, you’ll be able to see the notes accompanying your slides and preview upcoming slides on a second screen. Easily review or edit your presentations with your colleagues, while easily managing version history.
Take your presentations to the next level
Design like a professional in seconds with PowerPoint templates. To help you maximize the visual impact of your presentation, choose from a variety of shapes, charts and graphs to help visualize exactly what you want. Easily duplicate, move and reorder slides based on how you want to animate them and present them. Add speaker notes to your slides that only you will see during your presentation.
Present with confidence
Use Presenter View to project your presentation to a second screen and see speaker notes, the current slide, and the next slide – a great way to rehearse. Your slides automatically appear on the correct screens so you don’t have to sort out the settings..
Start and stay in sync
Your presentation is saved in OneDrive or SharePoint by default so you can share or co-author it online. Add and reply to comments from a phone, tablet, PC, or Mac, right next to any slide you’re discussing.
- New and improved PowerPoint themes and templates.
- Quick Shape Formats - Draw a shape on a slide and you’ll see an increase to the number of “preset” styles available, another enhancement in PowerPoint 2016.
- New chart types - Six new charts to show off your work in PowerPoint, Excel, and Word. New chart types include Waterfall, Treemap, Histogram (including Pareto), Box and Whisker, and Sunburst.
- Screen Recording - Perfect for demonstrations, you can now include screen recordings in your PowerPoint presentations with just a few clicks.
- Improved Version History - Now you can go to File > History to see a complete list of changes that have been made to your presentation and even access earlier versions.
- Processor: 1.6 Ghz, 2-core processor for PC; Intel processor for Mac
- Operating System: Windows 10 for PC; Mac OS for Mac
- Memory: 4 GB (64bit), 2 GB (32bit) RAM for PC; 4 GB RAM for Mac
- Hard Disk Space: 4 GB available disk space for PC, 10 GB for Mac
- Display: 1024 x 768 resolution for PC, 1280 x 800 for Mac
- Graphics: DirectX 10 graphics card for graphics hardware acceleration for PC
- Additional System Requirements: Internet access and a Microsoft account
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.