• Operating Systems: Office 2019 applications are only compatible with Windows 10 and cannot be installed on another OS or on the same system as other editions of Office standalone applications/suites.
Microsoft Visio 2019 Professional | Collaborate with teams
*NOTE: Electronic delivery of this software may take 1-3 business days and end-user information will be required upon purchase (for registration).
With Visio 2019, teams can create, collaborate and share data-linked diagrams easily with ready-made templates and thousands of shapes, helping to simplify complex information. Quickly overlay data on top of your project. As underlying data refreshes, diagrams and data visualizations update automatically.
Templates and Shapes
Choose from dozens of templates, including built-in wireframes, and thousands of customizable shapes to transform numbers, ideas, and other data points into coherent and impactful stories.
Support for Industry Standards
Pull from Visio's large shape library for content that meets industry standards, including Unified Modeling Language (UML) 2.5, Business Process Model and Notation (BPMN) 2.0, and Specification and Description Language (SDL) compliance.
Run Visio's validation engine to help ensure your BPMN and workflow diagrams have all the required elements. Use XML to extend the validation engine for other types of diagrams.
Leverage intuitive capabilities like drag and drop, align and position, and auto connect to build diagrams more efficiently. Plus, give your diagrams a professional, appealing look with premade themes and effects.
Simultaneous Team Editing
Co-edit diagrams with your team to maintain a single version of truth and minimize version conflicts. See who's working on which part of the diagram, get notifications about changes, and choose when to merge those changes into the master file.
Include insights from all relevant stakeholders by adding and replying to comments within Visio. Comments can be associated with specific diagram shapes to help avoid confusion.
Share your diagrams from within Visio through a variety of highly secure online repositories, like OneDrive for Business and SharePoint (both sold separately), or export your file as a PDF, PPTX, or DOCX (requires Word or PowerPoint, both sold separately).
- Processor: 1.6 Ghz, 2-core processor for PC
- Operating System: Windows 10
- Memory: 4 GB (64bit), 2 GB (32bit) RAM
- Hard Disk Space: 4 GB available disk space
- Display: 1024 x 768 resolution
- Graphics: DirectX 10 graphics card for graphics hardware acceleration
- Additional System Requirements: Internet access and a Microsoft account