• Operating Systems: Office 2019 applications are only compatible with Windows 10 and cannot be installed on another OS or on the same system as other editions of Office standalone applications/suites.
Microsoft Visio 2019 Standard | Get more done on the go
*NOTE: Electronic delivery of this software may take 1-3 business days and end-user information will be required upon purchase (for registration).
Easily create diagrams, organization charts, maps, workflows and home or office plans using a rich set of shapes and templates. A familiar Office experience allows you to perform common flow charts with ease. Add comments and share diagrams easily with anyone across your organization.
Templates and Shapes
Choose from dozens of templates, including built-in wireframes, and thousands of customizable shapes to transform numbers, ideas, and other data points into coherent and impactful stories.
Leverage intuitive capabilities like drag and drop, align and position, and auto connect to build diagrams more efficiently. Plus, give your diagrams a professional, appealing look with premade themes and effects.
Access to Data Diagrams
View data-connected diagrams from virtually anywhere on your favorite browser through Visio Online-even if you do not have a Visio Online plan subscription
Share your diagrams from within Visio through a variety of highly secure online repositories, like OneDrive for Business and SharePoint (both sold separately), or export your file as a PDF, PPTX, or DOCX (requires Word or PowerPoint, both sold separately)..
- Processor: 1.6 Ghz, 2-core processor for PC
- Operating System: Windows 10
- Memory: 4 GB (64bit), 2 GB (32bit) RAM
- Hard Disk Space: 4 GB available disk space
- Display: 1024 x 768 resolution
- Graphics: DirectX 10 graphics card for graphics hardware acceleration
- Additional System Requirements: Internet access and a Microsoft account