Build Your Future with Windows Server 2016 Essentials Edition
Windows Server Essentials offers a flexible, affordable, and easy-to-use server solution for small businesses with up to 25 users and 50 devices. An ideal first server, Windows Server Essentials can also be used as the primary server in a multi-server environment for small businesses. Windows Server 2016 Essentials provides a wide range of new and enhanced features and capabilities, allowing small businesses to be more productive.
Safeguard Your Business
Windows Server Standard has security built in to help safeguard data across devices and apps onsite or in the cloud, and help you recover from business disruptions.
Improve IT Efficiency and Productivity
To help deliver increased efficiency and maximize your IT investment, Windows Server Essentials gives you the business tools of a much larger company, at the right price.
- Windows Server Essentials includes an administrative dashboard, which simplifies the tasks that you perform to manage your network and server.
- Windows Server Essentials provides a central location for all of your data and files through the shared folders that are located on your server.
- The Windows Server Essentials Launchpad provides authenticated users with access to key features including computer backups, shared files and media, and the Remote Web Access site.
- Windows Server Essentials provides reliable ways to perform regular backups of your server and backups of your network computers
Be Ready for the Cloud
Whether you are moving to the cloud now or in the future, Windows Server Essentials gives you the best of both worlds with technologies designed for hybrid cloud IT environments.
Windows Server 2016 Essentials Edition
Small companies with basic IT needs purchasing a first server; Likely small or no dedicated IT department.
- 25 users / 50 devices - No server CALs required
- Specialty Servers (Server License)
- 1 physical or virtual
- Must be root of domain