Important Notice: This product is not compatible with Mac Operating Systems, it will only function on Windows Operating Systems.
Microsoft Word 2013 lets you enjoy a screen-reading experience that’s easier on the eyes, work together with even greater ease and polish your docs like a pro.
New Read Mode. Text reflows automatically in columns for easier on-screen reading. Less menus mean higher focus on your content, accompanied only by tools that add value to your reading.
Object Zoom. In Read mode, you can easily zoom in on tables, charts, and images, and have them fill the screen. After you take in the details, another tap or click will minimise them, so you can continue reading.
Resume Reading. Enjoy your reading, take a breather, and then pick up right where you left off - even on a different PC or tablet. Word automatically bookmarks the last place you were reading.*
Reply Comment. Keep track of the conversation. Place and reply comments right next to the text you're discussing, so everyone can readily see who replied to whom, and when.
Simplified Sharing. Relax. You can be sure that you're all tracking only the latest version, because your files are saved online on SkyDrive or SharePoint by default.* Send everyone a single link to the same file, along with their viewing and editing permissions, right from within Word.
Present Online. Enjoy greater flexibility. Project your document to everyone in your working group, even if they don't have Word. Send them a link, and as you present the document on your screen, they can follow along in their browsers online.
PDF Reflow. Here’s a time-saver you'll really love: Open a PDF in Word, and enjoy editing content, such as paragraphs, lists and tables, as if you created it in Word.
Alignment Guides. Achieve that polished, professional lookâ€”align charts, photos, videos, and diagrams with your text. Handy alignment guides pop into place when you need them and disappear when you’re done.
Live Layout. Experiment with layouts. When you drag a photo, video, or shape to a position, text reflows instantlyâ€”right before your eyes. Release the mouse button, and your object and surrounding text stay right where you want them.
*Internet connection required; must be signed in with a Microsoft account or a Microsoft Online Services ID.
Before you install any Microsoft Office 2013 product, we recommend that you verify that your computer meets or exceeds the minimum system requirements for the product.
Computer and processor
- 1 GHz or faster x86 or 64-bit processor with SSE2 instruction set.
- 1 GB RAM (32-bit); 2 GB RAM (64-bit).
- 3.0 GB available disk space.
- Graphics hardware acceleration requires a DirectX10 graphics card and 1366 x 768 resolution.
- Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows Server 2008 R2, or Windows Server 2012.
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 8, 9, or 10; Mozilla Firefox 10.x or a later version; Apple Safari 5; or Google Chrome 17.x.
- 3.5, 4.0, or 4.5.
- A touch-enabled device is required to use any multi-touch functionality. However, all features and functionality are always available by using a keyboard, mouse, or other standard or accessible input device. Note that new touch features are optimized for use with Windows 8.
- Co-authoring requires SharePoint Foundation 2013 and a Microsoft account for SkyDrive. It might also require more memory than what is listed here.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.