Enjoy free shipping on all orders over $99! Shipping Details
Our main priority is ensuring your complete satisfaction See Details
Clear Voice Dictation Made Easy
The silver and black OM SYSTEM WS-882 Digital Voice Recorder from Olympus is a digital voice recorder with two directional microphones positioned at a 90° angle to capture stereo recordings to its 4GB internal memory. Easy to use, the recorder delivers clear, intelligible voice quality for meetings, interviews, and dictation and offers a high-quality mono linear PCM recording mode to ensure outstanding results when every word counts.
Packed with Powerful Recording Features
- The WS-882 is powered by two included AAA batteries which will power it for up to 110 hours, depending on settings and usage.
- A built-in stand is provided to prevent surface vibrations, and a USB-A computer connection allows you to conveniently save your data.
- The Simple mode is great for beginners, displaying only the necessary information and limiting the functions in the menu to those which are frequently used.
- You can set the recording level to High, Low, or let the Intelligent Auto Mode set the level for you.
- Choose from several preset scene modes for instant recording settings for various applications.
- Engage the low-cut filter to eliminate low-end frequencies below 300 Hz, reducing air conditioning noise and background rumble.
- A 3.5mm input jack allows you to plug in an external microphone.
- The recorder is capable of up to 1040 hours of recording time to its internal memory at the lowest quality setting.
Playback Functions for a Faster Workflow
- Several playback features are on board to aid you in transcription and review, including adjustable playback speed and file searching that makes it easier to locate important takes.
- On recordings with multiple speakers, use the Voice Balancer to limit the volume on louder voices and raise the level on softer voices, ensuring everyone is heard clearly.
- The noise-cancellation feature also helps to provide clearer playback on recordings made in noisy environments.
- Use the normalization function to maximize volume.
- The 882 features a built-in 20mm speaker and a 3.5mm headphone jack for monitoring.
- In addition to the 4GB internal memory, there's also a microSD slot supporting memory cards up to 32GB.
At a Glance
- Multifunction stereo recorder
- 4GB internal memory and microSD card support
- Up to 1040 hours of recording time
- Up to 110 hours of battery life
- USB-A connector for data transfer
- True Stereo microphone system
- Simple mode for easy operation
- 7 preset recording scenes
- Adjustable input level with Intelligent Auto Gain
- Calendar Search
- Voice Balancer for multiple speakers
- Noise-cancellation function for clearer playback of noisy recordings
- Low-cut filter removes unnecessary bottom-end frequencies for clearer speech
- Normalization mode maximizes volume
- Adjustable playback speed
- Adjustable playback pitch
- ABC repeat playback