Philips DVT4100 | Digital Voice Tracer
The Philips DVT4100 offers precise conversation recording with automatic adjustment of audio settings. Different environments require different audio settings for an optimal recording quality. AutoAdjust+ analyses the audio signal and chooses the perfect settings for the recording situation. The result is crystal clear recordings.
AutoAdjust+ for perfect settings in every situation
Recording in different environments is often a challenge. AutoAdjust+ is an innovative, intelligent recording algorithm which analyses the incoming audio signal and automatically chooses the perfect settings for each recording situation. It automatically adjusts and selects the appropriate sound parameters such as microphone sensitivity, wind filter, noise reduction and the left and right audio channel.
High-quality microphone for utmost speech clarity
The two high-quality stereo microphones deliver crystal-clear sound quality. Their higher recording sensitivity captures more signal without compromising on sound quality. This allows you to achieve excellent results when recording conversations, even in noisy environments.
MP3 recording for clear playback and easy file sharing
Capture your recordings in MP3. The popular file format allows you to play back your files virtually anywhere and simply share them with others.
Plug and play in Windows, Mac OS and Linux
Thanks to Plug and Play in Windows, Mac OS and Linux, you can quickly access your recordings without installing any additional software. The recorder is automatically displayed as a removable drive once connected to your computer via USB. It can also be used as a convenient way to store, back up and share files.
4 GB internal memory for up to 44 days of recording
Capture and store up to 44 days of continuous recording thanks to the 4 GB of internal memory.
MicroSD memory card slot for virtually unlimited recording
Virtually unlimited recording and storage capacity thanks to a Micro SD memory card slot supporting up to 32 GB of additional memory.
- 3.5 mm, Built-in microphone, Microphone stereo socket
- Micro-SD card socket
- LCD color display
- Diagonal screen size: 1.77â³/4.5 cm
- Resolution: 128 Ã 160 pixels
- High-sensitivity, HQ stereo, low-noise microphone
- Recording formats: MPEG1 layer 3 (MP3), PCM (WAV)
- Recording modes: PCM 1411 kbps, SHQ 192 kbps, HQ 96 kbps, SP 64 kbps, LP 8 kbps
- Sample rate: 44.1 kHz (PCM/SHQ), 32 kHz (HQ), 22 kHz (SP), 16 kHz (LP)
- Bit rate: 8, 64, 96, 192, 1411 kbps
- Recording time: 1140 h (LP), 142 h (SP), 95 h (HQ), 47 h (SHQ), 6 h (PCM)
- Multi language: English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Russian, Polish, Simplified Chinese
- Optimized for notes, conversations
- Color: Silver shadow/chrome