Philips LFH2210 | Transcription made easyâ© for Analog Systems
The ergonomic design of the new Philips foot pedal range sets new standards in terms of usability in the professional dictation arena. The development is based on detailed research into the movements made during transcription. Transcriptionists can stop and start playback with only a slight movement of the heel, and without lifting the foot unnecessarily, which both increases efficiency and makes the device a pleasure to work with.â©
3 PEDAL DESIGN: (1 FAST REWIND, 2 FAST FORWARD, 3 PLAYBACK)
- Anti-slip bottom elements keep the foot control in the right place
- Equipped with anti-slip bottom elements, the foot pedal always stays in the right place.
- Configurable pedal functions for tailoring the foot control to your personal preferences
- Ergonomic design for professional use and outstanding comfort
- The foot pedal was developed in cooperation with hospital ergonomists and professional end users to ensure a perfectly smooth transcription process with minimal physical strain.
- Slim design for minimized physical strain due to less foot movement
- Transcriptionists can stop and start dictations with only slight movements of the heel, and without lifting the foot unnecessarily, which both increases efficiency and makes the device a pleasure to work with.
- Foot pedalâ© with 3.5mm jack for analog systems (NO USB)
- User manualâ©
- Installation CD
- Compliant to 2002/95/EC (RoHS)â©
- Lead-free soldered productâ©
- Product dimensions: 195 mm Ã 130 mm Ã 35 mm/7.7" Ã 5.1" Ã 1.4"â©
- Weight: 660 g/23.3 ozâ©