- Amazing sound quality and simple easy to use design
- Built in wire storage allows for the microphone to be extended out to 6.5 feet
- Daisy chain up to six meeting microphones together to extend your recording range
Philips PSP-LFH9172 Conference Microphone
Never miss a word again with the LFH 9172 Philips Meeting Microphone. The perfect complement for your digital recorder, the 9172 delivers amazing sound quality and simple easy to use design. Just plug in to your recorder and start your meeting; the LFH9172 will do the rest.
Built in wire storage allows for the microphone to be extended out to 6.5 feet, but for larger conferences or events you can daisy chain up to six meeting microphones together to extend your recording range. Furthermore, with a 360 degree recording radius you don’t have to worry about talking into the mic. If you are in the room the LFH9172 will record what you say.
- Audio jack (for cascading): 3.5 mm
- Cable length: 2m/6.5 ft.
- Connector: 3.5 mm
- Adapter cable (3.5 to 2.5 mm)
- Adapter plug (analog)
- User Manual
- Frequency response: 30-18,000 Hz
- Impedance: approx. 2.2 kOhm @ 1kHz
- Sensitivity: -38 dBV
- Type: electret condenser microphone
- Design: boundary layer microphone
- Phantom supply voltage: 1.5–5 V/0.5 mA
- Green specifications
- Compliant to 2002/95/EC (RoHS)
- Lead-free soldered product
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.