Boost your productivity with a professional dictation solution
The professional SpeechMike USB microphone takes stationary dictation to a new level. It delivers excellent speech recognition capabilities, an antimicrobial surface for improved hygiene, and refined ergonomics for easy operation.
Noise-canceling microphone for accurate speech recognition results
The superior microphone reduces background noise and is optimized for speech recognition. The built-in headset socket allows you to attach the noise-canceling headset for hands-free recording and even more accuracy in a noisy environment.
Integrated sound card and speaker ensuring crystal clear playback
The advanced built-in front speaker and the integrated sound card guarantee crystal clear playback of your dictation files.
Comfortable ergonomic design for one-thumb operation
Designed with three ergonomic zones, it has been tested and proven by users to have the most comfortable fit in the human hand. The dictation zone is optimized to keep thumb movement to a minimum and allows for blind operation. The buttons needed for the actual dictation functions take up the greatest amount of space in the central area of the device. Less frequently needed function buttons are clearly arranged above and below. The trackball uses a laser sensor that allows precise cursor movements. It contains an integrated confirmation button for simple control of PC functions and can also be used to control playback volume.
Antimicrobial surface for active bacteria reduction and improved hygiene
The antimicrobial surface is important for use in a clinical environment. This feature was achieved by adding a substance to the plastic that impedes the reproduction of microorganisms, thus improving hygiene.
Attach client or patient data to a recording simply by scanning a barcode
Link client or patient data to a recorded file simply by scanning a bar code. The scanned information is automatically attached to the dictation file, streamlining the documentation process. All identifying information is entered accurately, increasing security and potential for cost savings.
Available with Philips SpeechExec professional dictation software
The dictation management software SpeechExec Pro Dictate allows the seamless and flexible integration of dictation, transcription, and voice recognition in a single application. Dictation files and documents can be sent via network or email, uploaded to an FTP server, or archived in the company network - even in encrypted form. User-friendly functions allow for clear and transparent organization of the recordings and the implementation of an efficient document workflow.
Geared for Dragon NaturallySpeaking speech recognition software
The SpeechMike features preconfigured buttons for direct control of Dragon NaturallySpeaking, the voice recognition solution from Nuance.
Can be fully integrated into existing workflow systems
Philips provides a software development kit (SDK) for speech, office, and business application developers that allows for convenient programming of interfaces when integrating the SpeechMike into professional information and dictation solutions.
- USB: High-speed USB 2.0
- Microphone type: electret condenser microphone
- Microphone capsule: 10 mm
- Characteristic: uni-directional
- Frequency response: 200â10 000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 85 dBâ104 dB (depending on position of mic-slider in sound control panel)
- Signal-to-noise ratio: > 70 dBA
- Speaker type: built-in round, dynamic speaker
- Speaker diameter: 30 mm
- Acoustic frequency response: 300â7500 Hz
- Speaker output power: > 200 mW
Barcode scanner (LFH3300/3010)
- Compatible bar codes: EAN, UPC, Code 11/39/93/128, Codabar, MSI Code, RSS, Interleaved 2 of 5, Discrete 2 of 5
- Laser class: class 1 laser product
- Processor: Pentium IV 1 GHz recommended
- RAM memory: 1 GB (2 GB recommended)
- Hard disk space: 100 MB for SpeechExec, 850 MB for Microsoft .NET 4, 30 MB for Speech Control. 250 MB for Microsoft .NET 2.0
- Operating system: Windows 8/7/Vista (32/64 bit), Mac OS X 10.8/10.7
- Free USB port
- DVD-ROM drive
- Graphics card: DirectX-compliant graphics card with hardware acceleration recommended
- Sound device: Windows-compatible sound device
- Compliant to 2002/95/EC (RoHS)
- Lead-free soldered product
- Temperature: 5 Â°â45 Â°C/41 Â°â113 Â°F
- Humidity: 10 %â90 %
- Product dimensions (W Ã D Ã H): 45 mm Ã 165 mm Ã 30 mm/1.8" Ã 6.5" Ã 1.2"
- Weight: 0.160 kg/0.353 lb
- Cable length: 3 m/10 ft
Design and finishing
- Material: antimicrobial housing
- Color(s): warm grey/black
- SpeechMike USB dictation microphone
- Quick start guide