Microsoft Windows 11 Home • The place for it all.
Introducing Windows 11 Pro. A new Windows experience bringing you closer to the people and things you love. Powerful for employees. Consistent for IT. Secure for all.
Bring balance to your desktop
Windows 11 has easy-to-use tools that can help you optimize your screen space and maximize your productivity. Combine that with a Microsoft 365 subscription* and nothing will stop you from getting tasks done.
New ways to connect
With Chat from Microsoft Teams you can reach anyone (for free) however you prefer (call, chat, text, video) right from your desktop
Refocus your workflow
PowerPoint, Microsoft Edge, Microsoft teams -- the apps you need work seamlessly with new multi-tasking tools like Snap layouts, Desktops and a new more intuitive redocking experience.
The latest in PC gaming performance
lay the latest games with graphics that rival reality. Play with players on console. Play with the peripherals that you love. When it comes to playing your way, Windows 11 makes it happen.
- Processor: 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster with 2 or more cores on a compatible 64-bit processor or System on a Chip (SoC).
- RAM: 4 gigabyte (GB).
- Storage: 64 GB or larger storage device Note: See below under “More information on storage space to keep Windows 11 up-to-date” for more details.
- System firmware: UEFI, Secure Boot capable. Check here for information on how your PC might be able to meet this requirement.
- TPM: Trusted Platform Module (TPM) version 2.0. Check here for instructions on how your PC might be enabled to meet this requirement.
- Graphics card: Compatible with DirectX 12 or later with WDDM 2.0 driver.
- Display: High definition (720p) display that is greater than 9” diagonally, 8 bits per color channel.
- Internet connection and Microsoft account. Windows 11 Home edition requires internet connectivity and a Microsoft account. For all Windows 11 editions, internet access is required to perform updates and to download and take advantage of some features. A Microsoft account is required for some features.